Customers Also Bought
- Using this fearful skull telephone is a special way to brighten up your whole room with the great appearance
- Made of high quality material, this fearful skull telephone is very durable
- The special design and style make this fearful skull telephone popular with people
- This novelty telephone can be a great decoration of your living room
- Skull shape telephone can make your life more convenient, helping you connect with your friends easier
- It can make you life more convenient, helping you connect with your friends easier
- Size: 18.5 x 12.5 x 12.5cm/7.3 x 4.9 x 4.9in(L x W x H)
- This corded telephone can help you connect with your families and friends easier
- Its special color and individual design make it popular with people
- It is made of high quality material, so it can be used for a long time
- The number button is soft and clearly convenient dial-up
- The fearful skull shape novelty telephone looks lifelike might scare and then amuse the guests
How to Decorate With a Retro Telephone:
- Retro decor can be an attractive way to style almost any room in your house. With the advent of mobile phone technology and the declining use of land-line telephones, a retro phone can provide a distinctive touch to the scene of the room. Before running out to buy a classic phone, take a few moments to plan the style you wish to create. Matching your phone to an overall look will help you to plan a living experience that you enjoy
- Choose a location for your phone. Since your retro telephone will form part of a larger decoration scheme, it will help to plan the room where the phone will be placed. The phone can be placed on a table in a hallway nook, as part of a full home office, or in the kitchen or living room. If you wish your phone to be functional as well as decorative, place it near the appropriate wall jack or ensure that you have enough cord to connect it to one
- Plan the theme for your retro decor. You could create a kitchen to resemble a 50's diner, a 60's casual living room or an office in the style of the 70's. This, in turn, will help you to choose the color and style of the retro telephone you wish to purchase. A diner theme could lend itself to a pay phone, while an office theme might benefit from a desk phone
- Decorate the entirety of your room, using the phone as a centerpiece. Match the color scheme of your wall coverings and furniture to not only be in the same style as the retro era you are emulating, but the color scheme as well. Use a black desk phone and brown tones for an office, or consider using an olive phone for a 60's living room. Use pastels and pinks for a 50's diner-themed kitchen, with a similarly-colored phone
How to Use a House Phone in Bad Weather:
Prepare for Bad Weather:
- Obtain or retrieve a wired or corded telephone. Such a phone will have a wire or cord connecting the handset to the base and a wire from the base to a wall jack. Cordless phones will not work during power outages
- Subscribe to a service that delivers severe weather advisories to your telephone. WeatherCall provides telephone alerts based upon matching a subscriber's physical address with the location of an area under a warning issued by the National Weather Service. Go to WeatherCall's website or contact your local television station to learn if it participates with WeatherCall. Contact your local government to determine if it offers free weather alerts
- Write or print a list of contact numbers for your local utility companies, law enforcement or emergency management agencies, family, friends, employers and hospital and others you might want to contact. Place the list next to your house phone
Using the Phone During Bad Weather:
- Install one or more house phones, especially in the bedroom and living rooms, when a severe weather watch is issued for your area. Insert the male ends of the telephone jack into the wall outlet and base of the phone
- Take immediate action based upon the type of warning issued. Go to a basement or interior area of your home for tornado warnings. Evacuate your home if your local authorities so advise
- Limit your use of the house phone. Call 911 if you or someone in your family needs immediate medical attention. Report outages to your power company. leaks or the smell of gas immediately to your natural gas company and severe weather or damage reports to law enforcement. Inform your family, friends and employers or business associates of your condition and location. Otherwise, avoid non-emergency or social calls since family, friends or employers may attempt to call you
Tips & Warnings:
- Purchase a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration "all-hazards" weather radio as an additional or alternate method to obtain severe weather advisories, particularly during overnight periods
- Keep your wireless or cellular phone fully charged. Turn on your cell phone if you lose land-line telephone service
- Do not use your land-line or house phone during a thunderstorm or electrical storm
- 1 x Telephone Landline
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.53||USD$ 11.95||USD$ 11.36||USD$ 10.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.