Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Binocular Telescopes Color Black Objective Lens Diameter 50.0mm/2.0in Features Features Compared with long-focus astronomical telescope, our waterproof binoculars are more suitable for enjoy scenery around you
Unique built-in optical wide angle to view more wide, even if the v
Packaging Package Included 1 x Binocular
- Prism Material: BAK4
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50.0mm/2.0in
- 1000 Field of View: 342ft/1000yds
- Coating Film: Multilayer Broadband Film
- Waterproof: Yes
- Color: Black
- Compared with long-focus astronomical telescope, our waterproof binoculars are more suitable for enjoy scenery around you
- Unique built-in optical wide angle to view more wide, even if the view in the situation of low visibility
- Objective lens caliber of this binocular makes it suitable for observe a distant view when you are camping
- You can get a suitable tripod to set the binocular so that you can get stable clear images
- At all points, our waterproof binoculars show high performance among the binoculars of this class of magnification
- Portable and handhold design makes it convenient for you and you can easily carry it with yourself
- With physical vacuum coating on the objective lens, you may find the waterproof binoculars more clear to observe
- In fact, these wide angle binoculars are also many senior astronomical observers' favorite instruments
- Light-weight and portable features of the waterproof binoculars make them very convenient for you
- 10X magnification of these wide angle binoculars brings a clear and ture view to you
- Our 10X binoculars are designed of flexible eye patch on the eyepiece so that they are also suitable for those who wear glasses
- Additionally, these waterproof binoculars have a suitable interface for tripod so that you can set your binoculars on them
- Designed with long eye relief for full field of view, you can enjoy your observation at a modest distance
- With our waterproof binocular, you can find more scenic beauty details and enjoy yourself in observation
- Put the binocular strap around your neck. Wearing the neck-strap gives you the ability to use both hands while you are using the binoculars
- Adjust the barrels of the binoculars --- each side you look into --- to the width of your face. Generally, all you need to do is move the barrels closer together or further apart as you hold the binoculars up to your eyes. If you have adjusted the binoculars correctly, you should not see a black "border" when you look through the eyepieces
- Locate the central focus wheel, usually in the middle of the two barrels of the binoculars. Turn the wheel slowly as you look at a particular object in the distance to get the best focus for your eyes
Fine-tune your viewing even more if you have a diopter focus mechanism on your binoculars. Not all binoculars have this focus element, which helps compensate for the difference in vision that you might experience in each of your eyes. The diopter focus adjustment wheel is usually on the right-hand barrel
- Keep both eyes open as you view your target objects. You might need to re-focus from time to time
- Clean your binoculars after using them. A soft, damp cloth is sufficient for the body of the binoculars.
- Treated tissue paper used to clean cameras and eye glasses is safe for wiping the lenses. Store binoculars in their carrying case when you're not using them
How to Care for a Monocular
A monocular is a low powered telescope similar to a binocular, only without two lenses or two eyepieces. Monoculars are great for hiking trips or bird watching trips when one doesn't want to deal with cumbersome binoculars. However, the care of a monocular can be a little tricky
- Read the enclosed directions about caring for your monocular. Those directions are tailored exactly for the kind of monocular you've purchased
- Watch for fingerprints. Fingerprints can make it hard for you to use the monocular quickly and effectively
- Wipe the lens with a soft, dry cloth designed for cleaning binoculars, monoculars or even glasses. Avoid using your shirt or another cloth, as this could scratch the lens
- Spray a few drops of photographic lens cleaner, Windex or even rubbing alcohol onto the cloth and use it to clean your monocular if you can't get the fingerprints off
- Keep the lens cap on when it's not in use to prevent scratches to the lens
- Store your monocular in a proper case designed for the monocular. Keep it in a cool, dry place to avoid any damage
- Take your monocular to a photography store or contact the place you purchased it from if you need a professional to clean the monocular or if there's dirt or dust you can't reach
- 1 x Binocular
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 241.43||USD$ 234.07||USD$ 226.72||USD$ 216.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.