Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Binocular Color Camouflage Objective Lens Diameter 4.2cm/1.65in Features Features The objective Lens of the High Definition Binocular Telescope makes the view more clearly
It is made of Special material, and the handle of it feels comfortable
It is suitable
Packaging Package Included 1 x Binocular
1000 Yards Field of View
Exit pupil diameter
Recent Focus Distance
1000 m Field
- This HD telescope binocular features high technique and fashion stylish design
- This telescope binocular is ideal for long way tripping and travelling
- Made of high quality material, the 10X telescope binocular can last for a long time
- The handle part is unique design, so it comfortable for your handling
- The coated blue optics on the eye piece and objective lens makes your viewing clearer
- The metal logo on the binocular telescope assures the good quality
- This lightweight binocular is small in size and light in weight, so easy for carrying
- Our fashion compact binocular binocular is the best thing for you to approach nature
- The camouflage binocular telescope is the popular because of its stylish appearance and good quality
- The cover on the axis can be opened, so you can joint it to the tripod
- Coated with blue optics, the objective lenses enhance the clarity of the binocular telescope for long distance usage
- The eye pieces of this binocular telescope is also coated with blue optics, so it gives you a clearer view
- The imprinted maple leaf makes this HD Binocular embodies fall and therefore matches fall perfectly
- The hand holding part of this binocular telescope is polished, so it is easy for your holding
How to Choose Binocular Magnification
Choosing binocular magnification has a lot to do with what you hope to see with your binoculars. If you're looking to watch birds that are 20 feet up in a tree, you obviously don't need as much magnification as if, say, you want to see the details of mountains miles in the distance. However, note that the higher amount of magnification you have the more movement can distort your view, whether it's your target moving or something else moving above, below or in front of it
- Learn how magnification is measured. If you know nothing about binoculars, you can easily be confused by the numbers. For example, you'll see a pair that says it's 8x40. The eight is the magnification number and the 40 is the lens width, in millimeters. A magnification number of eight means that you see things through the lens as being eight times closer than you would if you were looking at them with the naked eye. If instead of a single magnification number, the binoculars have a range of say 7 to 12, that means the magnification is adjustable. This is usually done by turning a knob
- Decide what you're going to look at with your binoculars. A larger magnification number is not always best, since it limits the field of view. Therefore, only go as high as you need to to get a good look at your target. If you're looking at objects in nature that are relatively close but lack detail, a magnifying power of seven to 10 should be more than enough. However, if you're looking at faraway objects, like that mountain range or the moon and stars, go for 12 to 15. If you go any higher than this you'll want your binoculars to have a "close focus" option. Otherwise, you won't be able to see anything but a blob unless you look at things that are miles away
- Get a tripod. If you go with a magnification of 12 or higher, you'll need a tripod to keep your images steady. A tripod will also help to keep your hands and arms from tiring. Find a collapsible tripod so you can easily take it with you on bird watching and star gazing excursions
How to Clean Reflector Telescope Mirrors
- Cleaning the mirror on your reflector telescope is a delicate operation. A reflector telescope mirror should only be cleaned if it is absolutely necessary. If you can see a reflection in the mirror, the mirror should not be cleaned. But if the mirror on your reflector telescope is so dirty that no reflection is visible in it, it will be necessary to clean the reflector telescope mirror. Great care should be taken due to the fragile nature of the reflector telescope mirror
- Things You'll Need: Canned air, Mild dish detergent, Eye glass chamois
- Bottled water, Suggest Edits
- Remove loose dust from the mirror. This should be done with canned air to prevent the dust from scratching the surface of the mirror
- Rinse the mirror under warm water. Use only a gentle water stream. This will remove the dirt that isn't caked on
- Wipe the surface of a mirror with a heavily diluted dish detergent. Use a mild detergent and a very soft cloth. An eye glass chamois is particularly good for this because it is made to prevent scratches. This should remove the caked on dirt
- Rinse the mirror thoroughly with bottled water. Tap water may leave chemical deposits on the surface
- Prop the mirror up on its side to dry so that the water will run off. Make sure the mirror is completely dried before putting it back into the telescope
- Pattern is random in delivery
- 1 x Binocular
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.69||USD$ 38.24||USD$ 36.78||USD$ 34.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.