20X 40X 60X 120X
Close Focus Distance
Exit pupil diameter
- This astronomical telescope will exactly satisfy you for its function of seeing long distance scenery
- Despite the stumbling ground, you can freely view the scenery around you with the help of this astronomy telescope
- This special astronomical telescope is easy for you to set up and disassemble, making it easy to carry
- The astronomical telescope is really ideal tool for campers, hunters, sports enthusiasts and concert tourists
- Astronomical telescope provides sharp clear optical performance at an unbelievable value, extremely durable and also comfortable
- Refracting Telescope provides the best combination of quality optical performance, ergonomic design, easy to hold
- This Astronomy Telescope has several kinds of lens, meeting all your needs of enjoying scenery
- If you fix a lens tube in front of the astronomical telescope, you can also take pictures far away from you
- Astronomical Telescope provides sharp clear optical performance at an unbelievable value
- Astronomical Telescope is ideal for sport events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing, hiking and travel
- The Astronomy Telescope is ideal for sport events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing, hiking and travel
- You can sit on the chair, with a light heart, viewing the stars in the outer space
- Attached with a support frame, you can easily put this telescope in any place
- If you connect a digital camera with this astronomical telescope, you can take pictures easily
The Lenses Used in Telescopes
Whether used for terrestrial or astronomical applications, telescope lenses share some characteristics.
Telescopes bring the far near. Whether on the hunting grounds, on the open seas, or in the astronomical observatory, the same basic optical principles apply to all telescopes. Telescopes using only lenses are called refractive telescopes because the way a lens bends light is called refraction. A refractive telescope has a relatively large diameter objective lens to collect the light, followed by a smaller secondary lens or eyepiece. There are a couple different types of refracting telescopes, distinguished by the type of eyepiece they use
- Objective Lenses: To detect distant objects, a telescope must collect a lot of light. That's where the objective lens comes in. All objective lenses share a couple basic features. The true power of a telescope lies in its ability to collect light, which is related to the diameter of the objective lens, so they all have a relatively large diameter. Secondly, all objective lenses are converging lenses with a relatively long focal length. The focal length is the distance from the lens to the plane where the lens will form an image of a very distant object, like a star. A shorter focal length would mean the lens would need to curve more, and the more a lens curves, the more errors creep into the system. So objective lenses are large, long-focal-length lenses
- The Eyepiece of a Galilean Telescope: When he observed the moons of Jupiter and the phases of Venus, Galileo used a diverging lens as his secondary lens, or eyepiece. A diverging lens will not focus light from a distant star down to a point. Instead, it spreads out the light. This might not sound very handy, but when the right diverging lens is put behind an objective lens, the diverging lens takes light that is converging --- focusing down to a point --- and spreads it out just enough to straighten it so the observer's eye can see the distant objects. That's how Galileo's telescope worked, so telescopes with this design are called Galilean
- The Eyepiece of a Keplerian Telescope: Johannes Kepler used a different secondary lens; he used, a converging lens. A converging lens will take distant light and focus it down to a point, but it also works backwards. That is, if light is focused down to a point, a converging lens will straighten the light out as if heading towards a very distant point. Kepler figured out that a converging lens could work as an eyepiece if it was set up to look at the point of light focused by the objective lens. So the objective lens focuses light down to a spot one focal length away. Then the secondary lens put its own focal length away from that spot, resulting in light that is straightened out for an observer to see distant objects
- A Specialty Lens: High magnification is particularly useful when looking at planets; a Barlow lens can help with that. The Galilean and Keplerian telescopes each have advantages, and Peter Barlow figured out how to mix them together and get the best of both worlds. A Barlow lens is a diverging lens that has features of an objective lens and a converging lens eyepiece. The Barlow lens makes the converging beam from the objective lens spread out just a little, so it doesn't focus quite as quickly. This makes the objective appear as if it has a longer focal length. The Barlow lens is built in a tube, because the converging lens eyepiece needs to be moved a little further away to be aimed at the new focal point. Barlow lenses have the effect of increasing the magnification of the telescope without modifying the objective, the eyepiece or the telescope tube
- Fancy Lenses: Lenses have a problem. Light of different color is bent slightly differently. This ends up blurring the image; when blue light, for example, is focused nicely, red and yellow light will be spread out. To minimize this problem, lenses are made out of two or more pieces of glass put together. Different types of glass bend light differently, so the defocused color problem --- called chromatic aberration --- can be kept small with the fancy, multi-part lenses, called achromats. Any of the lenses in a telescope can be replaced with achromats, which almost always results in a more accurate telescope
- 1 x Astronomical Telescope
Spec Condition New Type Astronomical Telescope Features Features This astronomical telescope will exactly satisfy you for its function of seeing long distance scenery
Despite the stumbling ground, you can freely view the scenery around you with the help
Packaging Package Included 1 x Astronomical Telescope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.74||USD$ 55.27||USD$ 52.79||USD$ 49.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on09-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Overall good enough for star watching and really good for the wallet
Was this review helpful?
Thomas J. Rains
Bought this item on10-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: The tripod is very sturdy and of high quality. I highly recommend this Astronomy Telescope.
Was this review helpful?
Victoria S. Ekstrand
Bought this item on09-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very happy to recommend this Astronomical Telescope and thanks to those who wrote about it previously
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: We bought this remote telescope as a birthday present for our 11 year old daughter. The tripod is very good for this price
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: The fact that it is so easy to use makes it a really great Astronomical Telescope
Was this review helpful?