Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Telescope Color Jungle Green Objective Lens Diameter 6cm/2.4in Distance between eyes 1.9-1.5cm/0.7-0.6in Features Features This astronomical telescope can be easily installed without any assistant tool
This optical telescope is a high-powered telescope, observing objects with high definition
Packaging Package Included 1 x Telescope
- Magnification: 12-36X
- Caliber: 6cm/2.4in
- Field of View: 52-26m/170.6-85.3ft
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.4-1.9mm
- Exit Pupil Distance: 1.9-1.5cm/0.7-0.6in
- Closest Distance: 7m/23.0in
- Coating: Full Lens Multilayer Coating
- Color: Jungle Green
- This astronomical telescope can be easily installed without any assistant tool
- This optical telescope is a high-powered telescope, observing objects with high definition
- This monocular telescope observes space at great distance
- This monocular telescope is a great gift for your kids or someone who is interested in astronomical telescope
- This astronomical telescope has a stable and reliable performance
- This telescope has high magnification with a bright and clear image
- This astronomical telescope is so convenient for you to take everywhere
- This high definition telescope can be easily installed without any assistant tool
- The objective lens of this astronomical telescope makes the view more clearly
- This monoculars telescope is the most compact and light-weight binoculars among the binoculars of this class of magnification
- This 12-36X monoculars telescope is a useful educational tool for exploring nature
- The view effect of the practical telescope is clear and wonderful
- Pakage show; it includes a telescope, an optional lens cover, a proctective bag, a tripod and a manual book
- This astronomical telescope is small and it is easy to carry outdoors
How to Use a Refracting Telescope:
Refracting telescopes employ glass lenses arranged in a metal tube to gather light from distant objects, such as the moon, planets, star clusters and nebulae. When used in combination with interchangeable magnifying eyepieces, a refracting telescope lets you study these astronomical objects in extraordinary detail. Refractors offer improved optical clarity when compared with reflector telescopes, which use mirrors instead of glass lens. Learn to operate your refracting telescope correctly to take advantage of its superior optical capabilities
- Pick an observing site far from light sources. Porch lights, street lights and other sources of light pollution brighten the night sky, making faint objects difficult to observe
- Lay the tripod on the ground. Extend each tripod leg to the same length, and then tighten the thumbscrews on each leg to secure it in place. Stand the tripod upright. Loosen the thumbscrews on the tripod's mounting bracket. Insert the telescope into the tripod's mounting bracket, and then tighten the retaining screws
- Loosen the thumbscrew on the telescope's finder scope mount. Insert the finder scope into the mount, and tighten the retaining screw
- Aim the telescope at an astronomical target. Pick a bright object, such as the moon or a star. Raise or lower the tube, and move it from side to side to point the telescope in the target's general direction
- Look through the finder scope. Adjust the orientation of the telescope to center the object in the finder scope
- Insert a low-power eyepiece -- one with 75X or lower magnification -- into the telescope's focuser. Tighten the retaining screw to secure it in place. Look through the eyepiece and verify that the object is in the field of view. If not, look through the finder scope and re-center the object. Adjust the focuser knob until the object appears sharp in the eyepiece
- Insert a high-power eyepiece -- one with greater than 75X magnification -- into the telescope's focuser to study the object in greater detail. Adjust the focuser to sharpen the object in the eyepiece
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult the telescope's user manual to determine its focal length. Knowing the focal length lets you determine what magnification an eyepiece will provide when used with the telescope. Divide the focal length of the telescope by the focal length of the eyepiece to calculate the resulting magnification. A 600mm telescope, for example, provides 60X magnification when used with a 10mm eyepiece
- Observing the sun through a telescope will seriously damage your vision
How Are Telescopes Made?
- Optical telescopes use a series of lenses or a curved mirror to focus visible light. Optical telescopes that only use lenses are called refracting telescopes. Optical telescopes that use a mirror are known as reflecting telescopes. They are usually more powerful than a simple lens telescope
Lenses and Mirrors:
- Since light passes through the lenses of a telescope, the glass has to be free of impurities. This quality of glass is known as optical glass. Optical glass is coated to improve its performance and to make it less reflective. Mirrors that refract the glass don't have to be as pure
Assembly, Calibration and Testing:
- Once the glass and mirrors are created, the lenses are also tested to ensure that the glass has been ground correctly. To do this, telescope makers measure the lens against a lens that is known to be perfect. Once the lenses pass inspection, they are assembled in a tube-like telescope housing. Then they are calibrated for clarity
- 1 x Telescope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 89.59||USD$ 85.87||USD$ 82.15||USD$ 77.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.