Customers Also Bought
- Magnification: 133X
- Caliber: 8cm/3.1in
- Focal Ratio: 5
- Coating: Full Lens Multilayer Coating
- Color: Silver & White
- Observe landscapes or wildlife at great distance with this astronomical telescope
- With the tripod, this astronomy telescope ensures the clarity and comfort of observation
- This astronomy telescope has a stable and reliable performance
- This optical telescope has high magnification with a bright and clear image
- This high magnification telescope can be easily installed without any assistant tool
- This refractor telescope is a high-powered telescope, observing objects with high definition
- This astronomy telescope observes space at great distance
- This refractor telescope is a great gift for your kids or someone who is interested in astronomical
- The tripod offers you a great convenience that can help you for hands-free viewing
- Advanced optical lens coating plated, excellent eye protection and credit to the role
- Astronomical telescope with skillful manufacture will make your vision clear
- Astronomical Telescope with super ultra-large aperture is convenience for you to observe
- Package show
- This astronomical telescope is small and it is easy to carry outdoors
- The view effect of the practical telescope is clear and wonderful
How to Use a Refracting Telescope:
Refracting telescopes employ glass lenses arranged in a metal tube to gather light from distant objects, such as the moon, planets, star clusters and nebulae. When used in combination with interchangeable magnifying eyepieces, a refracting telescope lets you study these astronomical objects in extraordinary detail. Refractors offer improved optical clarity when compared with reflector telescopes, which use mirrors instead of glass lens. Learn to operate your refracting telescope correctly to take advantage of its superior optical capabilities
- Pick an observing site far from light sources. Porch lights, street lights and other sources of light pollution brighten the night sky, making faint objects difficult to observe
- Lay the tripod on the ground. Extend each tripod leg to the same length, and then tighten the thumbscrews on each leg to secure it in place. Stand the tripod upright. Loosen the thumbscrews on the tripod's mounting bracket. Insert the telescope into the tripod's mounting bracket, and then tighten the retaining screws
- Loosen the thumbscrew on the telescope's finder scope mount. Insert the finder scope into the mount, and tighten the retaining screw
- Aim the telescope at an astronomical target. Pick a bright object, such as the moon or a star. Raise or lower the tube, and move it from side to side to point the telescope in the target's general direction
- Look through the finder scope. Adjust the orientation of the telescope to center the object in the finder scope
- Insert a low-power eyepiece -- one with 75X or lower magnification -- into the telescope's focuser. Tighten the retaining screw to secure it in place. Look through the eyepiece and verify that the object is in the field of view. If not, look through the finder scope and re-center the object. Adjust the focuser knob until the object appears sharp in the eyepiece
- Insert a high-power eyepiece -- one with greater than 75X magnification -- into the telescope's focuser to study the object in greater detail. Adjust the focuser to sharpen the object in the eyepiece
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult the telescope's user manual to determine its focal length. Knowing the focal length lets you determine what magnification an eyepiece will provide when used with the telescope. Divide the focal length of the telescope by the focal length of the eyepiece to calculate the resulting magnification. A 600mm telescope, for example, provides 60X magnification when used with a 10mm eyepiece
- Observing the sun through a telescope will seriously damage your vision
How Are Telescopes Made?
- Optical telescopes use a series of lenses or a curved mirror to focus visible light. Optical telescopes that only use lenses are called refracting telescopes. Optical telescopes that use a mirror are known as reflecting telescopes. They are usually more powerful than a simple lens telescope
Lenses and Mirrors:
- Since light passes through the lenses of a telescope, the glass has to be free of impurities. This quality of glass is known as optical glass. Optical glass is coated to improve its performance and to make it less reflective. Mirrors that refract the glass don't have to be as pure
Assembly, Calibration and Testing:
- Once the glass and mirrors are created, the lenses are also tested to ensure that the glass has been ground correctly. To do this, telescope makers measure the lens against a lens that is known to be perfect. Once the lenses pass inspection, they are assembled in a tube-like telescope housing. Then they are calibrated for clarity
- 1 x Telescope
Spec Condition New Type Telescope Color Silver & White Objective Lens Diameter 8cm/3.1in Features Features Observe landscapes or wildlife at great distance with this astronomical telescope
With the tripod, this astronomy telescope ensures the clarity and comfort of observation
Packaging Package Included 1 x Telescope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 157.88||USD$ 154.24||USD$ 150.61||USD$ 145.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?