Customers Also Bought
- Magnification: 300X
- Objective Len Diameter: 9cm/3.5in
- Focal Length: 90cm/35.4in
- Sighting Telescope: 5 x 2.4cm/0.9in
- Inclined Mirror: 90°
- Len: 360° Rotatable
- Eyepiece: K0.9cm/0.4in, K2.5cm/1.0in
- Tripod Height: 135cm/53.1in
- The astronomical telescope comes with the tripod that can be mounted to the tripod for hands-free viewing
- The astronomical telescope with 166X high magnification lens makes the view more clearly
- Astronomical optical telescope is very convenient for outdoor use
- This refraction telescope is easy to install and don't need any auxiliary tools
- Advanced optical lens coating plated, excellent eye protection and credit to the role
- Using the most advanced technology, astronomical telescope is easy to carry
- 166X telescope built-in wide ultra-clear as a mirror, so that your viewing angle greater
- Advanced optical lens coating plated, excellent eye protection and credit to the role
- The tripod offers you a great convenience that can help you for hands-free viewing
- Astronomical telescope with skillful manufacture will make your vision clear
- Astronomical Telescope with super ultra-large aperture is convenience for you to observe
- The view effect of the practical telescope is clear and wonderful
- Package show
- This 300X astronomical telescope is small and it is easy to carry outdoors
How to Use a Refracting Telescope:
Refracting telescopes employ glass lenses arranged in a metal tube to gather light from distant objects, such as the moon, planets, star clusters and nebulae. When used in combination with interchangeable magnifying eyepieces, a refracting telescope lets you study these astronomical objects in extraordinary detail. Refractors offer improved optical clarity when compared with reflector telescopes, which use mirrors instead of glass lens. Learn to operate your refracting telescope correctly to take advantage of its superior optical capabilities
- Pick an observing site far from light sources. Porch lights, street lights and other sources of light pollution brighten the night sky, making faint objects difficult to observe
- Lay the tripod on the ground. Extend each tripod leg to the same length, and then tighten the thumbscrews on each leg to secure it in place. Stand the tripod upright. Loosen the thumbscrews on the tripod's mounting bracket. Insert the telescope into the tripod's mounting bracket, and then tighten the retaining screws
- Loosen the thumbscrew on the telescope's finder scope mount. Insert the finder scope into the mount, and tighten the retaining screw
- Aim the telescope at an astronomical target. Pick a bright object, such as the moon or a star. Raise or lower the tube, and move it from side to side to point the telescope in the target's general direction
- Look through the finder scope. Adjust the orientation of the telescope to center the object in the finder scope
- Insert a low-power eyepiece -- one with 75X or lower magnification -- into the telescope's focuser. Tighten the retaining screw to secure it in place. Look through the eyepiece and verify that the object is in the field of view. If not, look through the finder scope and re-center the object. Adjust the focuser knob until the object appears sharp in the eyepiece
- Insert a high-power eyepiece -- one with greater than 75X magnification -- into the telescope's focuser to study the object in greater detail. Adjust the focuser to sharpen the object in the eyepiece
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult the telescope's user manual to determine its focal length. Knowing the focal length lets you determine what magnification an eyepiece will provide when used with the telescope. Divide the focal length of the telescope by the focal length of the eyepiece to calculate the resulting magnification. A 600mm telescope, for example, provides 60X magnification when used with a 10mm eyepiece
- Observing the sun through a telescope will seriously damage your vision
How Are Telescopes Made?
- Optical telescopes use a series of lenses or a curved mirror to focus visible light. Optical telescopes that only use lenses are called refracting telescopes. Optical telescopes that use a mirror are known as reflecting telescopes. They are usually more powerful than a simple lens telescope
Lenses and Mirrors:
- Since light passes through the lenses of a telescope, the glass has to be free of impurities. This quality of glass is known as optical glass. Optical glass is coated to improve its performance and to make it less reflective. Mirrors that refract the glass don't have to be as pure
Assembly, Calibration and Testing:
- Once the glass and mirrors are created, the lenses are also tested to ensure that the glass has been ground correctly. To do this, telescope makers measure the lens against a lens that is known to be perfect. Once the lenses pass inspection, they are assembled in a tube-like telescope housing. Then they are calibrated for clarity
- 1 x Astronomical Telescope
Spec Condition New Type Telescope Size 58.0cm/22.8in(Telescope Length) Objective Lens Diameter 9cm/3.5in Features Features The astronomical telescope with 300X high magnification Lens makes the view more clearly
Astronomical telescope is very convenient for outdoor use
This astronomical telescope i
Packaging Package Included 1 x Astronomical Telescope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 188.90||USD$ 184.46||USD$ 180.02||USD$ 174.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.