Customers Also Bought
- Focal Distance Size: 500mm/19.7in
- Eyepiece Size: PL25mm/1.0in & PL6mm/0.2in
- Clear Aperture Diameter: 90mm/3.5in
- Maximum Magnification: 333
- The Highest Degree: 125cm/49.2in
- The Primary Mirror Caliber Size: 50-100mm/2.0-3.9in
- Primary Mirror Length: 600mm/23.6in
- Focal Ratio: 11
Multiplyingpower: 20X 40X 60X 120X
- Increase Magnification Mirror: PL25mmF12.5mm3x
- Support Stand Material: Metal
- Refractive astronomical telescope observes landscapes or wildlife at great distance
- This astronomical telescope ensures the clarity and comfort of observation
- This astronomical telescope is great gift for any beginner who is interested in owning a Refractive Astronomical Telescope suitable for daytime and nighttime
- The refraction telescope with fashion design, and adjustable magnification telescope, PL metal eyepiece astronomical telescope is so convenient to take everywhere
- Refracting Astronomical Telescope is easy to use
- Fashion design, and Equator Ceremony Astronomical Telescope is so convenient to take everywhere
- Refractive astronomical telescope is easy to use, and the quality is very well
- Ensures the clarity and comfort of observation, function very good
How to Use a Reflector Telescope:
If you have a reflector telescope, the cosmos is yours to explore. Techniques for viewing the galaxy using a reflector telescope run the gamut from very elementary to extremely complicated, but fortunately, getting started is very easy. Once you successfully use your telescope for casual exploration, the transition into more precise and complex viewing should be relatively easy.
- Get to know your telescope by getting out all of your gear, including your telescope's owner's manual. Most important, familiarize yourself with the name and function of each individual eyepiece, knob, lock and lens
- Identify the eyepiece mount and practice changing different eyepieces in and out. Each telescope manufacturer uses a slightly different type of lock to lock the eyepieces in place, so you may need to refer to your owner's manual if it isn't obvious how your telescope's locking mechanism is designed to work
- Find the finder scope, which you will need to use to adjust your telescope just prior to using it. Take note of the locations of the screws that should be surrounding the finder scope; these are the screws you will use to align it
- Study your star charts. It's best to take them along with you when you go to view the stars, but because it will be dark, it won't be so easy to check them. You'll have to use a portable light source, and doing so will force your eyes out of adjustment to the darkness, making it difficult to view anything through the telescope for a few moments afterward. Familiarity with the star charts is important because you'll want to refer to your charts as little as possible when you're out in the field
- Find a dark, open clearing where the moon is visible to set up your telescope. Look for a place with no high trees or other obstructions to your view, and try to find the darkest place possible. The presence of any detectable outdoor or ambient lighting can make it difficult to clearly view the stars.
- Set up the telescope, point it at the sky and remove the lens cap
- Put the weakest magnification eyepiece on the eyepiece mount and rotate the telescope until the moon comes into view. Make slight adjustments to the telescope position until the moon appears to be centered in the field of view
- Look through the finder scope. Adjust the screws surrounding the finder scope if necessary until the moon is perfectly centered on the crosshairs in the middle of the scope. The telescope is now aligned
- Explore the cosmos freely, referring to the star charts as necessary. When you want to get a closer look at something in the field of vision, lock the telescope into place and replace the eyepiece with one with a higher magnification
- 1 x Astronomical Telescope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.11||USD$ 60.13||USD$ 58.16||USD$ 55.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Astronomical Telescope is Freaking Awesome!!! I use it see the moon and it is so clearly!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Astronomical Telescope with high quality, That i can see many heavenly body! I love this Reflecting Telescope!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Refraction Telescope is very good! It is my favorite thing!!
Was this review helpful?