Customers Also Bought
- Popular Cross Rose Pattern Temporary Tattoos is easy to apply and will last for a few days
- Show off you unique stylish with the temporary tattoos
- It is nontoxic, safe and meets the safety standard
- This temporary tattoo can be attached to all parts of your body
- It is simple to do with rubbing alcohol or baby oil
- Size: 6 x 6cm/2.4 x 2.4in
- This Popular Cross Rose Pattern Temporary Tattoos can be attached to all parts of your body
- Clean and dry the position you want to stick on
- Cut out the selected pattern and rip out the gummed paper
- Put the selected pattern on the skin rightly
- Wipe it gently with a damp washcloth or sponge until wet completely
- Check out the pattern if or not printed fully on the skin, if not, please do 3, 4 again
- The pattern can stay several days
How to Use Temporary Tatoos:
Temporary tattoos are a fun, quick, and painless way to have fun with body art without making the commitment of a permanent tattoo. There are many different kinds of temporary tattoos, from small and large sizes to color or black and white. No matter which kind of temporary tattoo you choose, the most popular method is the "stick on" tattoos, which can be applied easily and last just as long as stenciled temporary tattoos.
- Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and clean the area on the skin that is to be "tattooed." Make sure all the excess dirt and grime are stripped from the skin so that the tattoo will stick properly
- Soak a paper towel in water and gently ring it out, making sure it's wet but not completely sopping. Remove the clear film from the temporary tattoo and press it, face down, against the clean skin. Place the wet paper towel over the entire tattoo and press down so that the water can absorb through the back of the tattoo paper. Wait for 20 to 30 seconds
- Remove the wet paper towel and set it aside. Carefully begin to peel the temporary tattoo paper backing away, making sure that the tattoo itself is staying on your skin. If the tattoo doesn't leave the paper, replace the wet paper towel until the tattoo comes loose. Finish peeling the paper away until you have removed it completely and the temporary tattoo is bound to your skin. Gently pat it with your fingertips to further set it, and let it dry for 1 minute
- Care for your temporary tattoo by applying a light layer of lotion over it every other day or so. You can shower and swim with your temporary tattoo without washing it off. Avoid pulling the skin tight so that the tattoo doesn't crack or tear
- 10 x Temporary Tattoos
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 9.12||USD$ 8.98||USD$ 8.78||USD$ 8.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.