Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Temporary Tattoo Dimension 18.5 x 8.8cm/7.3 x 3.5in(L x W)(Total Size)
8.4 x 7.8cm/3.3 x 3.1in(L x W)(Big Size)
3.9 x 4.0cm/1.5 x 1.6in(L x W)(Middle Size)
1.8 x1.8cm/0.7 x 0.7in(L x W)(Small Size)
Features Features This sexy butterfly flower tattoo can be attached to all parts of your body
Black endows extra taste and sexy to the tattoo paper
Waterproof feature gives durability to the tempo
Packaging Package Included 5 x Temporary Tattoos
- This sexy butterfly flower tattoo can be attached to all parts of your body
- Three different sizes of the temporary tattoo allow you to choose the right size you need
- It is nontoxic, safe and meets the safety standard
- Easily to be removed and washed, you can change the temporary tattoo if you want to have a change
- Every unique with the temporary tattoos paper make it a work of art
- Black endows extra taste and sexy to the tattoo paper
- This temporary tattoo is waterproof, so it can prolong for your long time using
- They look totally realistic on the skin just like a real tattoo
- Total Size: 18.5 x 8.8cm/7.3 x 3.5in(L x W)
- Big Size: 8.4 x 7.8cm/3.3 x 3.1in(L x W)
- Middle Size: 3.9 x 4.0cm/1.5 x 1.6in(L x W)
- Small Size: 1.8 x1.8cm/0.7 x 0.7in(L x W)
- Different sizes of the tattoos give you the possibility to choose the place you want to attach
- The cute and special package adds special and extra to the temporary tattoos
- Fine workmanship makes the flowers, especially the butterflies, vivid and true to life
- Easy to use and easy to be removed are the reasons you should choose it
- As you can see, every detail of the temporary tattoo is perfect
- Clean and dry the position you want to stick on
- Cut out the selected pattern and rip out the gummed paper
- Put the selected pattern on the skin rightly
- Wipe it gently with a damp washcloth or sponge until wet completely
- Check out the pattern if or not printed fully on the skin, if not, please do 3, 4 again
How to Use Temporary Tatoos
- Temporary tattoos are a fun, quick, and painless way to have fun with body art without making the commitment of a permanent tattoo. There are many different kinds of temporary tattoos, from small and large sizes to color or black and white. No matter which kind of temporary tattoo you choose, the most popular method is the "stick on" tattoos, which can be applied easily and last just as long as stenciled temporary tattoos
- Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and clean the area on the skin that is to be "tattooed." Make sure all the excess dirt and grime are stripped from the skin so that the tattoo will stick properly
- Soak a paper towel in water and gently ring it out, making sure it's wet but not completely sopping. Remove the clear film from the temporary tattoo and press it, face down, against the clean skin. Place the wet paper towel over the entire tattoo and press down so that the water can absorb through the back of the tattoo paper. Wait for 20 to 30 seconds
- Remove the wet paper towel and set it aside. Carefully begin to peel the temporary tattoo paper backing away, making sure that the tattoo itself is staying on your skin. If the tattoo doesn't leave the paper, replace the wet paper towel until the tattoo comes loose. Finish peeling the paper away until you have removed it completely and the temporary tattoo is bound to your skin. Gently pat it with your fingertips to further set it, and let it dry for 1 minute
- Care for your temporary tattoo by applying a light layer of lotion over it every other day or so. You can shower and swim with your temporary tattoo without washing it off. Avoid pulling the skin tight so that the tattoo doesn't crack or tear
How to Remove Temporary Tattoos From Skin
Temporary tattoos are meant to only last a short period of time. You may notice that the tattoo has not left your or your child's skin after a week or so. In these cases, or if the temporary tattoo begins to look bad on your skin, you may wish to quickly wash the tattoo off the skin. A normal body soap or body wash may not remove all of the tattoo
- Wash the area of skin covered by the temporary tattoo with bath soap and water
- Dry the skin completely with a towel. Make sure that no moisture is left on the skin
- Pour about 1 cup of baby oil into a bowl. Household rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover can be used, but they can leave a foul odor on the skin
- Dunk one cotton ball into the baby oil or other liquid
- Cover the temporary tattoo with the soaked cotton ball. The tattoo should begin lifting off the skin
- Wipe the skin with a clean, dry cotton ball after about 15 seconds. The rest of the tattoo should be removed
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 to remove any leftover remnants of the temporary tattoo
- 5 x Temporary Tattoos
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.29||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.62||USD$ 5.34||USD$ 5.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.