Customers Also Bought
- Compliant with USB 2.0
- Easy Plug-n-Play installation
- Reads and wrties to TransFlash (T-Flash) cards
- Rope hole for hang
- Slim and pocket size
- Powered from USB port. No external power supply needed
- No driver required for Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Memory Card Supported: T-Flash
- Size: 32 x 28 x 20mm / 1.26 x 1.10 x 0.79in (L x W x H)
- This Card Reader just can read and wrtie to TransFlash (T-Flash) cards
- USB 2.0 TF Card Reader
- TF card slot
- Doraemon style
How to Use a Card Reader in Windows XP:
Most digital cameras and camera phones write pictures to portable flash media. These compact cards can then be removed from the device and inserted into a card reader to transfer the pictures to your computer. These card readers use a USB interface to communicate with the computer. This provides relatively fast transfer speeds that can download several gigabytes of pictures in a short period of time.
There are no specific minimum computer requirements to support a card reader. As long as your Windows XP-based PC has at least one functioning USB port, the card reader will be compatible. All readers are not compatible with all memory cards, so make sure your media type is listed on the card reader's box before purchasing it.
- Insert the memory card into the reader. If the card reader supports multiple types of cards, look at each slot to see which one is closet to the size of the one you are trying to read. If you encounter resistance, do not force the card, simply turn it around until it fits properly. It will only go in one way, and when facing the right direction, the card will slide right in with little force
- Plug the card reader's USB cable into a free USB port on your computer. If you have no available ports, you will have free one up by unplugging one of the devices that is currently connected. Another alternative is to install a USB hub, which splits one port into several. The USB cable will only insert in one direction, so if it doesn't go in, flip it around and try again
- Windows will take a moment to recognize the new device, then will automatically initialize it as a USB card reader. When it is done configuring the device, a message balloon will pop up near the lower right corner of the screen telling you that the device is ready to be used. The installation is entirely automatic, so no input by you is required
- Depending on your settings, a window offering to display the contents of the memory card should appear. If it does not, click "Start," then "My Computer," then double-click on "Removable Disk." If your card reader supports multiple media types, it may install more than one listing titled as "Removable Disk." Try each one to see which contains the contents of your card. If it is the wrong listing, it will display an error message telling you to insert a disk into the drive
- The pictures will now appear on the screen. You can view them by double-clicking on them, send them as email attachments, or copy and paste them to the hard drive. You can also delete any unwanted pictures. When you are finished, simply unplug the card reader and put the memory card back into the portable device
- 1 x TF Card Reader
Spec Condition New Type Card Reader Size 32 x 28 x 20mm / 1.26 x 1.10 x 0.79in (L x W x H) Compatibility TF Card Interface USB 2.0 Installation Type External Slots 1 Features Features Easy Plug-n-Play installation,Powered from USB port
Reads and wrties to TransFlash (T-Flash) cards
Compliant with USB 2.0. USB 2.0 SUSB 2.0 speed-Fast data/files access
No driver required for Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista.
This USB 2.0 TF Card Reader is an ideal solution for hi-speed, bi-directional image
Packaging Package Included 1 x TF Card Reader
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.66||USD$ 3.38||USD$ 3.14||USD$ 2.93||USD$ 2.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?