Customers Also Bought
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 4.3inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Video: 2CH AV input auto switch reversing
- Systme: PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 960×468
- Color: Black
- Size: 110 x 75 x 10mm/4.3 x 2.9 x 0.3in(L x W x T)
- Operating voltage: DC9V-16V
- Enivronment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 Centigrade
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85 Centigrade
- High quality 4.3 inch car rear view camera ensures it more durable for long time using
- The car rear view monitor is with wide LED screen display
- Unique high definition design will make you see more clearly
- The car rear view monitor is easy to use and install
- A necessary tool gift for car
- The car rear view monitor features unique high definition design, makes you see more clearly
- With a 4.3in Digital TFT LCD, the color rear view monitor provides HD pictures
- Provides all the cables here, the LCD rear view monitor is easy to insall, plug and play
Size in Detail:
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
Tips & Warnings:
- You may have to remove panels to route the A/V cable. See your vehicle's repair manual for directions on panel removal
- If you are not confident about installing the monitor, let a professional do it
- Do not install any electronic devices in a vehicle unless the battery is disconnected. Ignoring this rule could result in a serious electric shock
- Don't use the rearview mirror monitor while you're driving. It's illegal and dangerous
- 1 x Digital TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 127.23||USD$ 123.30||USD$ 119.37||USD$ 114.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.