Customers Also Bought
- Digital Screen: 2.5 inch TFT LCD
- Color System: PAL/NTSC(Auto)
- Resolution: 960x240
- Recording Fomat: AVI
- Recording Resolution: 720x480/720X528/640x480/320x240
- Motion Activated: Yes
- Cycle Recording: Yes
- Real-time Stamp: Yes
- Video Time: 10/20/30Mins
- LCD Off: 1/5Mins/Never
- Auto Power Off: 1/5Mins/Never
- Vibration Function: ON/OFF
- TV-OUT: NTSC/PAL
- AV-IN: NTSC/PAL
- Storage: FLASH,SD CARD
- Playback: Video:yes,voice:yes
- Media: Yes/Music/Movie/Photo
- Frame Rate: 30fps/25fps
- Built-in Flash Memory: 256MB
- USB Jack: High-speed USB2.0
- DC Input: DC 5V 1A
- Battery Pock Capacity: 3.7V 1400mAh
- SD Card: SD 1GB-32GB
- Power Output of Camera: DC 5V 200mAh
- AV Input Jack: 3ring with 2.5
- AV Output Jack: 3ring with 2.5
- Language: English/Chinese/Russian
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 Inch color CMOS
- Horizontal Definition: 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5LUX
- Power Supply: DC 5V 150mAh
- Mini Camcorder with 2.5 Inch TFT LCD 920 X240 Pixels
- Loop Record Function
- Motion-activated Recording Function
- 20 SecondsRecording in Advance When Motion Detection Starts
- Real-time and Image ID Number Stamp on Recording
- One-touch power on and record fuction
- Power Off Automatically without Any Operation
- LCD Off Setting Function
- Vibration Inform Function
- High-resolutio (D1Recording720 x 528@25FPS/720 x 480@30FPS/640 x 480@30FPS/320 x 240@30FPS
- Built-in 128MB Memory Flash,Support Extra SD Card Upto 32GB
- Support Media Play(MusicMoviePhoto)
- Built-in Microphone
- Interchangeable/Rechargeable 1400mAh Li-ion Battery
- The Mini DVR Camera System is perfect for monitoring around your home or small businesses with great convenience
- The DVR Camera System is with 2.5 inch TFT LCD, provides HD pictures
- The DVR Camera System supports real-time and Image ID Number Stamp on Recording
- 1/3 Inch color CMOS Camera System, great in performance
- Provides all the accessories here, the Mini DVR Camera System is easy to install, plug and play
How to Set Up CMOS Cameras to Stream Over the Internet:
If you do not want to shell out for a dedicated webcam, there is a chance you can use your digital CMOS-based camera as a webcam to stream, as long as it has a live preview option on the back of the camera. Setting up your digital camera to stream over the Internet as a webcam allows you use a webcam without paying for extra equipment.
- Download the camera software and install it. (See "References below.") Note that you may need to pay to use these programs.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable. Be sure to turn on the camera as well.
- Position the camera so that your full face can be seen on it. An ideal place is on or around your monitor, or someplace at eye level.
- Run the camera software. Follow the instructions on the program to make your camera work as a webcam.
- Run any software you normally would that can use a webcam. You should be able to select your camera as you could any webcam.
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult your manual. Some cameras can act as webcams without any adjustment other than connecting the camera to the computer. If your webcam allows this, follow the directions indicated. If not, proceed to Step 2.
- You may need to adjust the focus and distance of the webcam. While regular webcams typically automate their focus, regular cameras may not have this feature.
- If your camera does not recharge when connected to a USB cable, you will need to keep an eye on the camera's charge. Consider having an extra battery at the ready.
- 1 x Mini DVR
- 1 x Mini Camera
- 1 x AD/AC Adapter
- 1 x 1400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x AV Input Cable
- 1 x AV Output Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Camera Bracket
- 1 x Driver Disc
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Leather Cup
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 129.78||USD$ 124.16||USD$ 118.55||USD$ 111.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.