Customers Also Bought
- Unique Halter One Piece Swimwear design will make your hip become more warped
- Made of high quality material that makes this Halter One Piece Swimwear durable and good elasticity
- Beautiful design of the Halter One Piece Swimwear makes you lovely
- Exquisite work can show your plump bust shape perfectly and make you sexier
- Elaborate design can greatly show your waist curves
- This sexy Women One Piece Swimwear can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- Made of high quality material, pleasant to touch and not easy to fade and distortion
Size in Detail:
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Prevent Bathing Suit from Fading:
- Rinse the Bathing Suit in Cold Water Immediately after Using
- Whether you were on the beach or at a swimming pool, the bathing suit may have been exposed to substances such as chlorine or salt spray that can fade the suit if you don't rinse it well Fill a Sink Basin with Clean, Cold Water
- Add a mild detergent that states it won't fade colors -- just a teaspoon per gallon of water Wash the Suit Gently by Hand
- Do this by stirring the water and carefully rubbing the suit. There is no need to soak the bathing suit in the soapy water unless the suit has acquired a difficult stain Let the Water Drain from the Sink
- Rinse the bathing suit under the faucet with cold water so that no detergent residue remains Dry the Bathing Suit Indoors
- Bathing suits expose in the sunlight will fade. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- Flush by clear water below 30℃ after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
Heat Is Bad
- To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather After a Swim, Rinse
- Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim Tanning
- Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.66||USD$ 12.67||USD$ 11.15||USD$ 9.96||USD$ 9.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.