Customers Also Bought
- Amplifier Output Power: RMS 2W x 2+6W(THD=10%)
- Frequency Response Deviation: 5dB
- Acoustic Noise: 38dBA
- Input Interface: 3.5 Stereo Headphone Plug
- Line Impedance: Antimagnetic 4in
- Line Input Impedance: 10K Ω
- Adjustment Forms: Pre-master Volume, Bass Adjustment Post
- DC Tweeter Impedance: 4 Ω
- Input Power: ~ 220V, 50Hz, 20W
- Speaker: 4in,4Ω(Low-pitche); 3in, 4Ω(High-pitched)
- Size: 151 x 223 x 245mm/5.9 x 8.7 x 9.6in(W x H x D)(Subwoofer), 92 x 115 x 90mm/3.6 x 4.5 x 3.5in(W x H x D)(Speaker)
- Live your games with the speaker system
- Lose yourself in titanic bass and astonishingly accurate, full-spectrum sound from precision-matched speaker drivers
- Say good-bye to built-in PC audio and get down with your music, games, videos, and movies with this 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System
- Conveniently connect these sleek speakers to your PC, notebook or MP3 player, and experience great audio immediately
- For everyday music listening at an amazing value with the 2.1 Channel Speaker
- The pc subwoofer speaker kicks back with your music, get rock with it
- Live your games with the Theater Home 2.1 CH PC Wooden Subwoofer Speaker
- For everyday music listening at an amazing value with the wooden subwoofer speaker
- Conveniently connect the pc subwoofer speaker to your PC, notebook or MP3 player, and experience great audio immediately
How to Install a PC Subwoofer:
Boost your low end by adding a subwoofer to your PC speaker configuration. Most new speaker sets in the mid-priced range already come with a subwoofer. Installing the subwoofer is part of the process of installing the speakers
Things You'll Need:
- Speaker set with subwoofer
- Unpack your speakers and subwoofer
- Position the speakers as close to ear level as possible and the subwoofer on or near the floor. Make sure you identify the left and right speakers
- Shut down your computer
- Use the supplied cables to connect your speakers and subwoofer to each other. The configuration of your cables will be different depending on the set you bought-some speakers are hardwired to each other, some aren't
- Connect your speaker unit to the sound card on your computer. Usually all you need to do is match up the color of the jack on the speaker cable to the color of the input on the sound card
- Start your computer
- Plug your speakers into a power source then turn the speakers on. Test the speakers
Tips & Warnings
- If the subwoofer has the speaker controls on the front make sure to place this somewhere within easy reach
- It's usually easiest to position the speakers and subwoofer first, and then drop the cables down the back of the desk or whatever they are sitting on. Depending on what type of computer desk you have and how long the speaker cables are, you may find it easier to connect them up first then position them afterwards
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 2 x Speakers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.55||USD$ 28.41||USD$ 28.27||USD$ 28.14||USD$ 28.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.