Customers Also Bought
- Stylish women thermal underwear set comes in two pieces set-top and bottom
- The textiles meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard with direct contact to skin
- Well made with quality material, these undergarments feature soft and breathable
- Unique construction uses its thermal barrier to protect your body against the coldest temperatures
- Specail design moulds you perfect body measurements
- Soft, feminine stretchy detailing accents neckline and sleeves
- This product comes in two pieces set-top and bottom
- Perfect for underneath any clothing
- Shirt Material: 83% Cotton & 17% Polyester
- Shirt Lining: 98% Polyester & 2% Spandex
- Pant Material: Cotton
- Pant Lining: 98% Polyester & 2% Spandex
- This Ladies Thermal Underwear is long sleeve, round collar & stripe pattern design
- Stylish women thermal underwear set comes in two pieces set-top and bottom
- This fashion long sleeve women thermal underwear set can meet your need
- Cheap thermal underwear is made of high quality materials to ensure you soft and comfortable wearing
- Good elasticity and air permeability brings you another great feeling
- This Thermal Underwear Set is soft, feminine stretchy detailing that accents your perfect bodyline
- Special design leaves body feeling non-irritated and warm, this Women Thermal Underwear is also a good present for your beloved one
Size Reference Table:
- Size may differ because of the different measure method
About Thermal Underwear:
- Thermal underwear is clothing that keeps an outdoor enthusiast comfortable and safe. This protective clothing helps to insulate the body by creating a small space of air next to the skin. Thermal underwear creates a double space and therefore extra warmth. Read on for the many benefits, functions and types of thermal underwear that contribute to safer and more comfortable winter activities.
- People have been layering their clothes for as long as clothing has been around. Of course the first cultures used all natural fibers, such as wool which are still used today due to their excellent ability to hold warmth. Unfortunately, most natural fibers absorb moisture more than synthetic ones. Cotton completely loses its insulating capabilities when wet. In the 1940s and 1950s, hydrophobic fabrics or those that don't absorb moisture such as polypropylene and polyester were invented. Several brands of synthetic underwear were developed in the 1990s and 2000s for specific outdoor pursuits. Some of these include Capilene, Bergalene and Teckwick.
- In cold temperatures, the body may battle against wind, snow, sleet or rain and sometimes altitude. The next-to-skin layer or thermal underwear layer should include a top and bottom component. The main purpose of this layer is to wick away moisture from skin and allow warm air from your insulating-mid layers to reach your body. Thermal underwear can mean the difference between hypothermia and a satisfying trip.
- There are natural and synthetic thermal underwear fabrics. Wool, cotton and silk are natural layers and polypropylene, polyester, and nylon are synthetics. There are different blends and thicknesses of thermal underwear depending on the brand and what season it is made for. For example a thick layer or wicking polypro dries quicker in the sun after use and absorbs more heat whereas a lighter colored and thinner weave of fabric can be worn as breathable sun and insect protection on a hot day. They are made from lightweight to expedition weight. Lightweight nylon with some percentage of spandex is often worn by climbers for a bit of added warmth while maintaining full range of motion during a climb.
- Staying dry is a number one concern for mountaineers or winter back country travelers. If using thermal underwear, consider getting some that also wicks moisture away from the body as you will still get cold if wet. Never wear cotton base layers if taking part in any outdoor activity. Cotton thermal underwear is not good for much other than an extra layer while cozying next to the fireplace at home.
- Wearing a layer under the insulated mid-layers and top weatherproof layers completes a system which enables people to go out into the winter wilds and do the things they love. Thermal underwear helps guard against the four ways humans lose heat: conduction, convection, radiation and evaporation. People that ski, snowshoe, winter backpack, ice climb or mountaineer would not go as far, climb as high or stay as mobile without the essential thermal underwear.
How Does Thermal Underwear Work?
- When to Wear Thermal Underwear
- Thermal underwear--the long sleeved thin, waffled weave shirt and pants worn under regular clothes--is very effective in keeping people comfortable in cool and cold weather. It is popular for people who spend a good amount of time working or playing outside in cold weather and prevents them from having to wear a heavy coat that could restrict movement.
- How Thermal Underwear Keeps You Warm
- Thermal underwear adds two more layers of clothing to the wearer's normal wardrobe. As it is made up from two-ply fabric, it traps more body heat than a single layer of clothing could. This extra body heat insulates against cold air and prevents heat loss. When worn under regular clothes, thermal underwear can keep a person warm for many hours in a cold environment. Heavy cotton or wool thermal underwear should be worn in very cold weather.
- How Some Thermal Underwear Is Desgined to Keep You Dry
- Thermal underwear that is made of polypropylene fabric retains more heat than other fabrics and is better for active people who do sports or work outside. In addition to holding a good amount of heat, it also works to keep sweat away from the skin. This type of thermal underwear "breathes," which retards body odor. It keeps the wearer dry and warm by wicking moisture away from the skin. In the same way a candlewick will pull oil from a lamp and up the fabric to be lit and burned, the fibers in the fabric absorb the moisture on the skin and pull it away from the body. This prevents the wearer from becoming cold, soggy, and frozen.
How to Buy Thermal Underwear:
- What you put against your skin has a lot to do with your comfort and safety in the wilderness. Buy wisely.
- Determine what thickness or "weight" to buy, depending on conditions and activity: the colder the temperature and the less activity you'll be engaged in, the thicker the underwear.
- Look for "wicking" underwear - material that spreads out moisture and dries quickly.
- Ask about odor retention. Older materials such as polypropylene tend to get stinky; several newer materials hardly retain any odor.
- Find materials that are easy to care for - that is, those that are machine-washable and, preferably, machine-dryable.
- 1 x Thermal Underwear Set
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.79||USD$ 25.15||USD$ 22.51||USD$ 19.00||USD$ 19.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.