Customers Also Bought
- Color: Purple
- Material: 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Lace design of this Women Thermal Underwear makes you stylish without heavy clothes
- Women Thermal Underwear features soft, stretchy and breathable
- Take this Women Thermal Underwear home, and have a warm and soft winter
- Long Sleeve Thermal Underwear must be the hottest present in winter
- Fine workmanship and details, so it is durable and soft enough for daily wear
- Wholesale thermal underwear at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- The material feels soft and smooth
- Show your hot figure with this perfect one
- Show your hot figure with this perfect one
How to Measure:
- Bust: To measure the bust circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the bust, under the arms. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. For bust width, measure across the widest part of the bust, beginning and ending at the point where the arm touches the body on each side (from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Sleeve Length: To measure sleeve length, start at the base of the neck, then go over the shoulder, down to the slightly bent elbow and then to the wrist bone.Note: Some people begin this measurement at the shoulder tip; check with the tailor or seamstress to see what he or she needs.
- Waist: You can find the true waist by taking a string or elastic band and tying it (parallel to the floor; snugly but not too tight) around the trunk of the person being measured. It will naturally fall to the narrowest part of the trunk. If you're measuring for pants or skirts, or if you or think the true waist area is too high, measure the circumference where you (or the person you're measuring) normally likes to wear pants or a skirt.
- Shoulder Width: Measure from the base of the neck (from the side, where the neck meets the shoulder) to the upper-arm bone (the outer-edge of the shoulder, where the shoulder seam would be on a tight-fitting shirt).
- Clothes Length: To measure the length of the clothes, start at the base of the neck and make a straight line down to the waistline (see Step 3 for how to find the waistline). To measure the width of the back, place the tape across the widest part, parallel to the floor, beginning and ending at the point where the inside-top of the arm touches the body on each side (again, from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Pants Length: To measure the length of the pants, start at the base of the waist and make a straight line down to the bottom
- 1 x Top
- 1 x Pair of Pants
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.87||USD$ 42.74||USD$ 41.62||USD$ 40.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?