Customers Also Bought
- Dual rreadouts in one dial. It can be placed in room, hospital, and school measure temperature and humidity
- Convenient size and quality construction
- Dependable reading with high accuracy
- With back hole resding with high accuracy
- Color indicator for comfort zon
- Measuring Accuracy: ±(+5℃ ~ +35℃);±3℃(+40℃ ~ +70℃)
- Size: 7.5 x 2.92cm/2.9 x 1.94in(Dia. X T)
- Proper range design made this thermo-hyrometer specially suitable to monitor normal in/outdoor weather condition
- It can be epuipped in office, restaurant, hotel lobby, garden, classroom, laboratory, workshop and house, etc
- Do nor mount or stick it on or around the ventilation passage of air conditioner
- Install where it is well ventilated and exposed for an average reading
- Do not use erosive liquid for cleaning
- With perfect shape design, the indoor humidity thermometer is also a great decoration for your house
- Using special material, the accurate humidity thermometer is durable and reliable for long time use
- Using high technology, the indoor humidity thermometer is with with high accuracy
- A thermometer is a device used to measure temperature. The word comes from the Greek words meaning "heat" (thermo) and "to measure" (meter). A thermometer is comprised of two parts: the temperature sensor, which physically changes in response to changing heat levels, and a measuring device, which puts the physical change into the context of one of several accepted thermal measurement scales.
- Though early thermometers had appeared as early as the 11th century, it wasn't until the invention of the sealed thermometer that the devices began to take on a semblance of accuracy. Because early thermometers were not sealed, they were sensitive to air pressure as well as temperature. It wasn't until the around the 16th century that sealed thermometers were developed, and a measurement scale applied to the implement.
- The first universal system of thermal measurement was developed by Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit in 1724, using the melting point of ice and the boiling point of water as references. Anders Celsius proposed the Celsius scale in 1742, which assigned one hundred degrees between the same two points used by Fahrenheit (melting point of ice and boiling point of water).
- Today, there are as many different types of thermometers as there are private and commercial uses for the measuring of thermal activity.
- All thermometers register a physical change in response to a change in thermal activity. In the case of mechanical thermometers, the change is seen in the movement of solid objects that exert force on one another. Other thermometers can sense changes in, among other things, radiation, electrical activity, or liquid crystals.
- There are two types of thermometers: primary and secondary thermometers. Primary thermometers rely on the measurement of matter that is known so well that temperature can be calculated to an exact degree, for example, the voltage or current of an electrical resistor, or the angular anisotropy of gamma ray emission of certain radioactive nuclei in a magnetic field.
- Secondary thermometers are cheaper, more sensitive and more convenient to use, as so are more widely used. However, a secondary thermometer must be calibrated against a primary thermometer at least once before it can be used reliably.
- There are many different thermometer types for many different private and commercial applications. Some of the most common types include:
- Alcohol thermometer: an alternative to the common mercury-in-glass thermometer. The main advantage is the safety of the liquid in case of breakage, but it's upper sensitivity range is only 78 degrees Celsius.
- Bi-metalic thermometer: a device used to convert a change in temperature into mechanical movement along a scale. Instead of a chemical change, such as the expansion of a liquid in an alcohol thermometer, a mechanical change is registered.
- Infrared thermometer: a device that measures blackbody radiation emitted from objects. The object's temperature can be determined by knowing the amount of energy an object gives off in conjunction with its emissivity.
- Electrical thermometer: a device that measures the predictable changes in electrical resistance in some materials.
- Liquid crystal thermometer: a thermometer that utilizes thermochromic crystals which change color in response to temperature changes. These crystals display the mechanical properties of liquid, but look as if they are a single crystal. Liquid crystal thermometers can detect temperature changes down to a tenth of a degree centigrade.
- Though rarely used since the advent of digital and mechanical thermometers, use care when handling a mercury-in-glass thermometer, as the mercury is dangerous.
- When measuring the temperature of the human body using any insertion thermometer, make sure to sterilize the thermometer before use. Inserting an unsterilized thermometer into the body could result in infection. Also, use care when inserting the thermometer into the body.
- When using a meat thermometer, sterilize the thermometer after each use to avoid food poisoning and infection upon subsequent use.
- The traditional method calibrating a secondary liquid based thermometer was to first immerse the sensing bulb in a mixture of ice and water and mark the point where water typically freezes. Next, the thermometer would be immersed in a steam bath at one standard atmosphere (101.325 kPa ) to determine the point at which water boils. The distance was then divided between these marks according to the temperature scale being used.
- Meat thermometers aren't the only type of thermometer used in the processing of food. Candy thermometers, or sugar thermometers, are used to measure the temperature of cooking sugar solutions. Like the meat thermometer, there are several different kinds of candy thermometer, the main difference being that candy thermometers
- 1 x Indoor Thermometer & Hygrometer TH123
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.59||USD$ 5.24||USD$ 4.93||USD$ 4.65||USD$ 4.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.