Customers Also Bought
- Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +50°C
- Temperature Precision: <±1°C(+10°C ~ +32°C)/≤±2°C(Others)
- Humidity Range: 20%-100%
- Humidity Precision: <±5%(50%-99%)/<±7%(25%-49%)/<<±9%(Others)
- Time Precision: ±15s/Month
- Resolution: 2°C/2%
- Storage Condition: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Size: 140 x 28mm/5.6 x 1.1in(Dia. x T)
- Color: Blue & White
- The digital thermometer is multifunctional, which can also be used as an electronic hygrometer
- This kind of digital thermometer can help you measure the temperature inside or outside the room
- The electronic thermometer is designed with the principle that things expand with heat and contract with cold
- The measurement of the digital thermometer is accurate and you will know the highest and the lowest temperature in your room
- A great gift for your friends or families, which can show your care and love for them
- This multifunctional digital thermometer is definitely a necessity for you to use in home
- The thermometer can also be used as a digital hygrometer, with which you can know the humidity of the environment
- The hole behind the thermometer is convenient for you to hang it on the wall
- It is easy and convenient to place the digital hygrometer with the holder behind
- The measurement of the mini thermometer is accurate and you will know the highest and the lowest temperature in your room
- This electronic hygrometer is a necessity for your home if you want to have a healthier life
How to Measure Humidity With a Hygrometer:
Hygrometers are used to measure relative humidity. People commonly use a type of hygrometer called a psychrometer to measure humidity because psychrometers are easy to build and use. A psychrometer is composed of two thermometers; one measures the surrounding air temperature, and the other takes the temperature of a paper towel as room temperature water evaporates from it. As water evaporates, it extracts heat from its surroundings, so the paper towel-wrapped thermometer will read a lower temperature than the other thermometer. Because this occurs, the difference between the two thermometer readings can be used to determine relative humidity
Constructing Your Own Psychrometer
- Hang two thermometers so that their bulbs are not touching anything but air. A thermometer's bulb is the metal part at the end that is sensitive to temperature changes
- Use the rubber band to attach the small piece of paper towel to the bulb of one of the thermometers. Be sure the rubber band is attached above the bulb and is not blocking it
- Print the chart from the "Resources" section below to have it ready for your measurement
Measuring Humidity with a Psychrometer
- Moisten the paper towel on your psychrometer's wrapped thermometer with room-temperature water and leave it alone for 5 minutes
- Read the temperatures on both thermometers and subtract the lesser one from the greater one. For example, consider a psychrometer in which the first thermometer reads 81 degrees Fahrenheit, and the second thermometer reads 76 degrees Fahrenheit
- 81 - 76 = 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Consult your psychrometer's relative humidity chart to determine the humidity indicated by the difference you calculated. For instance, on most charts, a difference of 5 degrees Fahrenheit and a dry-bulb reading of about 80 degrees Fahrenheit indicates a relative humidity of 79 percent
What Is a Hygrometer Used For?
The amount of moisture in the air, known as humidity, is an important component of the weather, measured by meteorologists and homeowners alike. Hygrometers are instruments used to measure humidity. Different types of hygrometers work in various ways, but all are used to assess how much moisture is in the air
Human Hair Hygrometers
- One of the most basic types of hygrometer uses human hair to measure changes in humidity. As humidity increases, a hair will expand. As humidity drops, a hair will contract
Dew Point Hygrometers
- In dew point hygrometers, the amount of time it takes for condensation to form on a surface is an indication of the dew point
- Electrical hygrometers base their moisture measurements on changes in electrical resistance
Implications of Moisture Readings
- Meteorologists use moisture readings to assess and predict the weather. Homeowners use them to help keep their home environment healthy, as having too much or too little humidity in a home can cause problems
Hygrometers for the Home
- Consumers can choose between mechanical and electrical hygrometers, which are affordable and widely available at home supply stores
- 1 x Thermometer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.17||USD$ 9.56||USD$ 8.96||USD$ 8.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.