Customers Also Bought
- The Oil Feed Wheel Glass Cutter allows a small amount of lubricant onto the cutting line making for smooth, easy cutting
- The oil is stored in the hollow handle of the glass cutter
- An automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated every time you cut
- The wide head is great for production cutting while using a straight edge
- This glass cutter fits conveniently in your pouch for use around the shop or in the field
- This glass cutter makes an excellent score every time
- A good general purpose cutter for all types of glass
- Before use by adding kerosene, better effect
- Cutting Range: 10mm-25mm
- Material: Alloy(Cutter Wheel)
- Color: Orange
- The unique shape of the glass cutter
- The glass cutter head detail show
How to Cut Glass Step by Step:
The ability to cut glass comes in handy for craft and home improvement projects alike. Replacing a window pane or making a stained glass lamp both require the proper tools for correctly scoring and cutting the size of glass piece needed for the job. Once you have the correct glass cutting tools, you can easily learn to cut glass if you follow a few simple steps
- Order a glass cutter, oil, running pliers and a grozer from online merchants or purchase them from your local hobby store. There are several different styles of glass cutters, and if you plan to use your glass cutter more than a few times, purchase one that has a reservoir for oil built into the handle. The oil flows out as you score the glass, making it easier to create a smooth cut. Before you try to cut glass for your home improvement or craft project, practice your technique on a scrap piece of glass
- Place the oil in the glass cutter handle according to the manufacturer's directions. If you are using a cutter without an oil reservoir, add a light coat of oil to the surface of the glass where you plan to make your cut. This will reduce the number of shards you will have to remove after you cut the glass
- Place the glass on a flat surface. Steady the glass with one hand while you grasp the cutter firmly in the other. Rest the cutter on one edge of the glass and apply pressure, but not too much. Your goal is to break the surface of the glass, or score it, with the blade of the cutter. Do not try to cut all the way through the glass. Draw the blade smoothly over the surface of the glass in one direction. You can push the blade forward or pull it back, but do not go back and forth. Follow the lines of your pattern or use a metal ruler as a straightedge
- Hold your scored glass firmly with one hand and place the middle of the running pliers over the score mark. You can place the pliers at the edge of the glass or a few inches from the edge. Make sure the running pliers are centered over the score line so you will get a cleaner cut. Your running pliers should have the center marked with a line on the plastic end covering. If they do not have a center indicator mark, you should draw one with a permanent marker
- Squeeze the handle of the pliers gently, and the glass will break apart. If it does not, run over the score line again with your cutter and apply more pressure. As you practice cutting glass, you will learn to feel how much pressure is needed for a good score
- Nip any shards or bits left on the edge of your cut glass with the grozer. This nipping tool is designed specifically for cutting glass. Grab the shard with the end of the grozer, and press the handle together sharply
- 1 x Hardware Tools Oil Feed Alloy Wheel Thicken Glass Cutter
Spec Color Orange Features Features The Oil Feed Wheel Glass Cutter allows a small amount of lubricant onto the cutting line making for smooth, easy cutting
The oil is stored in the hollow handle
An automatic oil
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hardware Tools Oil Feed Alloy Wheel Thicken Glass Cutter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 82.59||USD$ 80.10||USD$ 77.62||USD$ 74.31||USD$ 74.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?