Customers Also Bought
- Neoprene Sports Equipment Thigh Support Sleeve
- The thigh sleeve is maximum fit
- Thigh support sleeves for support and protection
- Thigh wrap is available for all sizes
- Material: Neoprene & Composite Nylon
- Size: 23cm / 9.06in(H); 19cm / 7.48in(Upper Width); 17cm / 6.69in(Bottom Width)
- The Thigh Support Sleeve is made of high quality neoprene, Thigh Support Sleeve can fit around the leg.Adjustable Thigh Support helps reduce muscle sprains and pulls
- Thigh Sleeve is useful for those who have had strains in the hamstrings, quadriceps or groin area, keeping the area supported and protected while it heals. Thigh Support Sleeve is a good choice for all sports lovers
- Thigh Sleeve has a very snug fit and provide effective support while staying in place.This amazing Thigh Support allows you allows to control the amount of compression you need during strenuous activity
How to Treat a Sore Hamstring?
- The hamstring is a set of tendons attached to the back of your knee
- If your upper leg strength is unbalanced somehow you will most likely face hamstring injuries, especially if the front thigh muscles are stronger than the rear tendons
- While these types of injuries are common in athletes and absolutely devastating in young children, they can be prevented and treated at home if the condition is not too severe to begin with
- Treat your strain immediately by resting it, putting ice on it and elevating it
- Wear a neoprene thigh sleeve for any activities you perform while recovering, but get medical care for the more severe strains
- Make sure you stretch your leg thoroughly before any strenuous activity, particularly during your recovery
- Take mild pain killers if needed to relieve the pain and swelling from inflamation
- Rest your strained leg because a hamstring injury is usually the result of too much exercise and if you try to treat it with more exercise it generally just makes things worse
- It can take anywhere from 24 to 48 hours for an injured tendon to get back to normal again, so resting the injury as much as possible is recommended
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a thick towel to the injured area for about 20 minutes at a time, then 20 more minutes without the ice and repeat until your injury feels better
- Stretch the injured leg as slowly as you can as this will help keep the injured tendons loosened up and flexible, which can be a problem in a tendon injury as stiffness sets in easily
- Stretching can also help to keep your muscles and tendons from getting injured in the first place which is a benefit all the way around
- Prevent re-injury by keeping everything as flexible as possible through stretching
- Postpone running for several days to give your hamstring a chance to heal before you injure it more. If you must exercise do it very gradually without going all out like you normally do
- This will ease you back into your exercise regimen without causing a lot of pain or further injury
- Treat children with hamstring injuries differently than you would an adult
- With kids it is quite common for a piece of the bone itself to break off rather than just tearing the tendon away from the bone
- Jumping and sprinting are common causes for this painful and disabling condition. Immediate medical care is necessary
What to Look for?
- There are a wide variety of support options and other added features available to choose from, so before purchasing a thigh support sleeve, you must consider what you will primarily be using it for. You may opt for a more supportive style if you are recovering from a groin pull, or you may prefer a more insulated model for its heat retention properties. Some thigh support sleeves are even lined with magnets, which many claim have added healing benefits; however, this finding has not been approved by the FDA
- You will most likely be wearing your thigh support sleeve during sports activity, so you will want to choose an item that is breathable, moisture-wicking and washable. Also, when sizing your leg, be sure when you measure its length as well its circumference. A thigh support sleeve that is too long or too short for your leg will be less effective as one that fits properly
- Despite its appearance, a thigh support sleeve is not designed to be worn over the patella, or kneecap, and is not a substitute for a knee brace. Wearing one over the knee can be harmful as it restricts the natural movement of the patella during sports. Also, a thigh support sleeve should not be worn over skin tears or open wounds, as concentrated heat or perspiration over broken skin can lead to an infection
- Sleeves that are made from neoprene may cause a reaction in individuals who have latex sensitivity or allergies. And while most thigh support sleeves are washable, they should not be placed in the dryer or they may shrink or become unusable
Should I Wear a Thigh Support?
- Many people think of elastic bandages as a cover for a wound or an injury
- Sometimes when people experience long periods of inactivity, the circulation on the legs suffers and it is possible to develop blood clots that could travel through the body and into the lungs
- This could cause a stroke or an aneurysm, which could lead to death. Wrapping an elastic bandage around the thighs correctly is one preventative measure against emboli or blood clots
They Should be Worn By Some People:
- "Thigh support wraps give you support and help reduce your risk of hamstring, quadricep injuries and other muscle pulls," according to ShoulderBrace.org. If you have gotten pulled muscles in the past, thigh supports can help prevent future injuries. Thigh support wraps work better than just wrapping bandages around your thighs
They Should Not Be Worn By Some People:
- "Thigh supports contain natural rubber latex and should not be worn by those that have a rubber allergy." Thigh support wraps are made with neoprene to provide durability and comfort. Discontinue using these wraps if you discover a reaction to them
- Thigh supports should be used by those that have experienced muscle pulls and want to prevent future episodes from occurring. Thigh supports are both breathable and well made. However, avoid using thigh support wraps if you have a history of rubber allergies
- 1 x Neoprene Sports Equipment Thigh Support Sleeve
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.76||USD$ 8.60||USD$ 8.45||USD$ 8.24||USD$ 8.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.