Customers Also Bought
- You and your family can keep playing games, watching videos and listening to music with Laptop Batteries
- You can get long hours of Replacement Laptop Batteries life without having to frequently plug into recharge
- Long enough Laptop Batteries are essential to optimizing your productivity while in meetings or traveling
- You can use these Laptop Batteries as backup batteries for your laptops
- Made of high quality, these laptop batteries will fit your laptops well
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Color: Black
- Size: 204.90 x 58.60 x 20.50mm/8.07 x 2.31 x 0.81in(L x W x H)
- Voltage: 10.8V
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Compatibility for: ThinkPad T61, ThinkPad R61e, ThinkPad T400, ThinkPad R400
- These Replacement Laptop Batteries are designed to provide you high capacity high quality
- Manufactured to the highest quality available and with true enhanced performance
- Laptop Batteries guarantee the stamina you need for long work sessions and travel
Methods to Extend the Life of Your Laptop Battery:
- According to statistics, a typical laptop battery lasted long for 500 charges / discharges cycles. If you want to your laptop battery last longer than this number, remove the battery whenever your laptop is plugged into an outlet. If you leave it in, the AC power could cause the battery to overheat and overcharge
- When you running on battery power, use your machine until you get a low - battery warning, then let your battery recharge fully. In this way, you can maximize the number of recharges
- Also, keep in mind that keep your laptop and battery in cool, dry, and well - ventilated locations. Hot environment might minimize the battery lifetime
- Do not run your laptop on "Standby" mode when you not using the laptop. Because "Standby" mode slowly consumes the power while your laptop is "off".
- "Hibernate" mode preserves the laptop's current state by writing it to the hard drive as a file, which requires no power. When you restart the system, "Hibernate" loads the file, returning you to where you left off
How to Charge Laptop Battery for the First Time:
- Insert the battery into the battery slot of your laptop if it didn't come with the battery already inserted. This slot is typically located on the underside or back of your laptop
- Plug your laptop into a power source and allow the battery to charge to 100%. Most laptop batteries come discharged, or empty, and should be fully charged before use. Sometimes the battery indicator will show 100% after only a few minutes. If this happens, turn your computer off, remove the battery and attempt to charge the battery again
- Discharge the battery fully. Simply turn your computer on and disconnect the power source. Don't turn it off until the battery is completely discharged. Allow the laptop to shut down by itself
- Recharge your battery fully again. After the battery is fully charged, it has been calibrated once
- Repeat the calibration process two or three more times. Your laptop battery is now charged correctly
- 1 x Laptop Battery
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.17||USD$ 27.01||USD$ 26.85||USD$ 26.64||USD$ 26.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?