Customers Also Bought
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
0 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0
- A c-shaped panty that clings to your body effortlessly and eliminates panty lines and straps
- This Women Solid C String Invisible Thong Panty is C string design
- Natural and beautiful design, make it soft and smoothness to wear and touch
- This underwear C-String Thong has good air permeability and moisture absorption
- The C-String Thong is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable for your daily wearing
- The C-String Thong is washable by hand, quite convenient and easy for you to clean the C string
- Women Solid Sexy C-String Invisible Thong Panty is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
- The full-scale look of the Women Solid C String Invisible Thong Panty
- The invisible design adds mystery and gets more attraction from opposite sex
- Available in many colors for your options
- Women Solid C String Invisible Thong Panty is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
- The C string is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable for your daily wearing
- This underwear C-String Thonghas good air permeability and moisture absorption
Types of Thong Underwear:
- C-strings are the "strapless" version of the thong. C-strings are similar to g-strings in that they cover the front with a piece of fabric, and a thin strip fits between the buttocks. However, there is not a waistband to support the position of the front and back. An internal frame has been designed to remove the necessity of a waistband, yet still keep the garment in place
- A g-string has a piece of fabric to cover the front of the female anatomy. This fabric is attached to an elastic strip that connects it to the back of the waistband, fitting comfortably between the buttocks. This form of thong has also been referred to as the Rio thong due to its popularity achieved along Rio's beaches
- G-strings can be adorned with beading or ruffles to change the appearance of the simplistic garment to suit the occasion or the wearer's fancy. The g-string, as with all thongs, can be worn as lingerie or swimwear
- The t-back possesses waistband ties at each hip, and it's favored more for bikini looks than lingerie. Yet, it's still included in lingerie designs. T-backs have fabric covering the front, and they use a thin strip of fabric, not elastic, to connect to the back of the waistband. The t-back is adorned in a "diaper" fashion, fitting the garment between the legs and then tying the waistband on each side
- The v-string is a variation of the g-string. The v-string possesses a split piece of elastic in the back (looks like a "v") to attach to the waistband. In theory, this allows for greater movement without displacing the elastic strip that rests between the buttocks. It also keeps the waistband from shifting
What Is the Difference Between a Thong & a G-String?
The terms, "thong" and "g-string", are both used to describe similar types of underwear. Though some claim the terms are interchangeable, there are subtle differences between the two
Thongs: A thong is a style of underwear designed to have minimal coverage of the buttocks. From the front, a thong is virtually identical to a bikini bottom. From the back, a thong pantie is a strip of fabric worn between the buttocks
G-strings: A G-string is actually considered a type of thong. It consists of a triangular wedge of fabric in the front, and a string or thin elastic strip in the back that sits between the buttocks
Differences: The most notable differences between a thong and a g-string are visible from behind. A thong will have a strip of fabric, usually at least an inch wide, on each side, and a small, fabric triangle at the top rear. A G-string is much thinner than a thong, and the strip of fabric along the waistband and between the buttocks will be a "string" or merely a piece of elastic
Advantages: The practical reason to wear either a thong or a G-string is to reduce visible pantie lines, which are the edges of a woman's undergarments that can show through form-fitting clothing. Since thongs and G-strings are designed with little fabric, there are fewer lines to show through
Fun Fact: In 1981, a lingerie company Frederick's of Hollywood popularized the thong as a must-have item of underwear for women, and called it the "Scanty Panty"
How to Wash?
- The underwear should be changed, washed immediately in every day
- Be sure to avoid letting it stay overnight without washing, otherwise, the bacteria increased easily and increases the difficulty of the cleaning
- The detergent is must the soap water and container is appropriative
- The underwear in must need washing gently by hands and clean it with clear water
- Neutral detergent for soaking and do not use washing machine dehydration
- Underwear washed must avoid direct exposure, keep hat unfolded and be sure to avoid hang dry in shade
- 1 x Women Solid C String Invisible Thong Panty
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.67||USD$ 7.66||USD$ 6.65||USD$ 5.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?