Customers Also Bought
- The perfect size of the Bear Pattern throw pillow ensures you place it on your neck, back or shoulder while watching TV or reading on the sofa
- Soft stuffing plush material of the Bear Pattern throw pillow will give you the most comfortable feeling
- Cute Bear Pattern Modern Throw Pillow makes the pillow very attractive
- The Pretty Throw Pillow will be a good life partner for your family members or yourself
- You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feelings on this Decorative Throw Pillow
- Classically designed with an exquisite touch, the Modern Throw Pillow is gorgeous in feel
- Easy to wash, you can use machine to wash the Cheap Throw Pillow
- Stuffing Material: PP Cotton
- Coating Material: Plush
- Size: 50 x 50cm/19.7 x 19.7in(L x W)
- This Bear Pattern Modern Throw Pillow own a lovely appearance and cute expression
- Soft stuffing plush material and excellent craftsmanship makes the pillow durable
- This lovely throw pillow with butterfly gives your favorite ones a sweet companion
- It is antistatic, comfortable and combines decoration with practicality perfectly
- It is really a cool and fashion , which is a great item for any family wardrobe
About Throw Pillows
- Throw pillows are an easy and inexpensive way to change a room's decor. You can use throw pillows to set a mood in a room, add a punch of warmth or color or lift a room's comfort factor. The types of pillows you choose can make a statement about who you are.
- Related Searches:
- Best Travel PillowKilim Pillows
- Throw pillows have the potential to change the way you feel about a room. A handful of square or round throw pillows in a rainbow of colors can turn a plain, white couch from drab to dazzling. Pile pillows in a variety of shapes and sizes on an otherwise plainly made bed, and suddenly you've got a designer look. There's no limit to what you can do with throw pillows. All you need is a little imagination.
- When selecting throw pillows, size is one factor to take into account. The size of the pillow should be in proportion to the size of the furniture on which it'll be placed. You wouldn't want to put a large floor pillow on a small couch, nor would you want to place one small pillow at either end of a large couch. Several small pillows can serve as the equivalent of one large pillow. Mixing a variety of shapes and sizes is especially pleasing on a bed. Common bed pillows include European (large, square pillows); standard (the kind you sleep with); smaller square, rectangular, or round pillows; and neckrolls (cylindrically shaped pillows, similar in shape to a piece of taffy), which lend support when placed behind the neck.
- Color determines how much the pillow stands out in a room. A pillow in a matching color will blend seamlessly into a room's decor. Choosing pillows in complementary colors can provide pleasing accents to a room's primary color scheme. Contrasting colors stand out and make a bigger impact. Pillows can also feature different types of trim, fringe, tassels or ruffles to give them unique flair.
- Pillows come in a variety of fabrics. Sturdy fabrics like twill and denim are casual and long-wearing. More formal fabrics like velvet, brocade or velveteen add a touch of formal elegance but are difficult to clean. Pillows made from soft fabrics like velour, fleece or fur are fun and pleasing to the touch. The design of any given fabric also makes a difference in the look the pillow gives to a room. For example, large, bold, geometric prints lend a modern feel; small checks and calico prints have a homespun, country appeal; large, floral prints can create a romantic or cottage garden atmosphere; exotic prints can create a worldly look; and playful prints appeal to children.
- Not only are pillows decorative accessories, they can be functional. Strategically placed pillows lend softness to hard furniture, provide support where needed and greatly increase a home's comfort factor. Floor pillows, which are generally about 24 by 24 inches square, can turn an otherwise hard, bare floor into a gathering place and allow more seating for guests than your furniture might otherwise allow. Bed pillows are great for propping yourself up to read in bed, while pillows on a couch or chair can make these pieces of furniture all the more relaxing to snuggle into.
How to Wash Throw Pillows
- Throw pillows add a touch of contrast to a couch, bed or chair. They are perfect for using as a headrest when you lay down on the couch or as an arm rest for extra warmth while watching television. Whatever their use, after a period of time, they need to be washed to get back that fresh smell.
- Unzip the cover on the throw pillow and remove the outside from the inner stuffing. If you do not have a zipper, take out a few inches of stitches so that you can remove the outer cover. If you choose to leave the cover on, it makes it much harder to dry and the pillow may end up loosing its shape.
- Zip the outer cover closed and wash in a washing machine under a delicate cycle with like-colored clothes, preferably in cold water. Regular detergent should be fine, as well as any rinses that you normally use.
- Remove the washed cover from the washing machine and stretch out to its original shape and line dry. There is a possibility that the heat of the dryer might shrink the pillow cover and you would not be able to use it again. You can hang it outside if you have a clothes line or inside on a clothes hanger--both will work just fine.
- Open the zippered or non-zippered cover and carefully reinsert the stuffing into the pillow case. Square up the corners by positioning the stuffing so that it sits evenly in the cover. Zipper it shut or use a few slip stitches to close the opening you made.
How to Sew a Throw Pillow Cover by Hand
- Save yourself some money by giving your old throw pillows a facelift rather than purchasing new ones when you want to change the look of a room. Create pillow cases for those old throw pillows so they fit into the new look and feel of the room. You don't have to own a sewing machine to make cases for your throw pillows, you just need some fabric, a needle and thread.
- Measure the height and width of your pillow. Don't take these measurements along the edges, but rather measure both the height and width across the middle of the pillow, as this is where it is thickest.
- Place your fabric on your cutting mat. Cut one piece of fabric that is 1 inch wider and 1 inch taller than the pillow -- this is the pillow front. Cut the fabric with your rotary cutter, using the ruler to guide it.
- Cut another piece of fabric that is 1 inch taller and 6 inches wider than the pillow. Fold this piece of fabric in half left to right. Crease the fold lightly with your hand. Unfold the fabric and cut it in half along the crease. These two pieces are the back of the pillow cover.
- Fold one-half inch of one vertical edge and and both horizontal edges of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side of the fabric. Press these folds.
- Fold one-fourth inch of the remaining vertical edge of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side and press the fold. Fold the edge another one-fourth inch and press that fold. Stitch along these edges with a running stitch. A running stitch is a simple back and forth stitch with a stitch length of approximately one-fourth inch. This creates hemmed edges.
- Line up the unhemmed vertical edge of one of the back pieces and one of the vertical edges of the front piece. The wrong sides of the fabric need to face each other. Pin these two pieces together with straight pins. Repeat with the second back piece. The two back pieces will overlap each other in the center by roughly 2 inches -- this creates the opening for inserting the pillow.
- Slip stitch the front and back of the pillow case together along all four edges using needle and thread. Slide your throw pillow into the case through the opening in the back where the two back pieces overlap.
How to Cover a Throw Pillow
- You can redecorate a throw pillow, or turn a plain pillow form from the fabric store into a throw pillow by adding a simple cover. This technique works best for square or rectangular pillows, but you can use it for round pillows as well. Just about any type of fabric will work for a throw pillow cover, from plain cotton to home decor fabrics. You can even change the cover to match different seasons or looks for the room. Unless the fabric is dry clean only, be sure to wash, dry and iron the fabric before sewing the throw pillow cover.
- Measure the throw pillow from the middle of one side to the middle of the opposite side, and from the middle of the top to the middle of the bottom.
- Cut a piece of fabric one inch larger than the throw pillow. For example, if the throw pillow is 16 inches square, cut a 17 inch square of fabric.
- Divide the height of the pillow fabric in half, and add 1 1/2 inches. For example, if the pillow fabric is 17 inches square, you would divide by two to get 8 1/2 inches, then add 1/12 inches to make 10 inches.
- Cut two pieces of fabric, each as tall as the result of Step 3 and as wide as the first piece of pillow fabric. For example, for a 16 inch square pillow, you would need to rectangles of fabric, each 17 inches wide and 10 inches tall.
- Fold one long edge of each piece of fabric over 3/4 inch toward the wrong side, then fold it over another 3/4. Press the fold flat, then sew across the fold using matching thread.
- Lay the piece of whole fabric right side up on your work surface. Place the smaller pieces of fabric right side down on top of it, so that the folded edges overlap by about one inch.
- Line up the edges of the fabric. Pin the fabric together. Sew around the edges of the fabric using 1/4-inch seam allowance.
- Turn the fabric right side out, and insert the throw pillow through the opening in the back of the cover.
- 1 x Throw Pillow
Spec Condition New Size 50 x 50cm/19.7 x 19.7in(L x W) Features Features The perfect size of the Bear Shape throw pillow ensures you place it on your neck, back or shoulder while watching TV or reading on the sofa
Soft stuffing plush material of the Bear Shape throw pillow will give you the most comfortable feeling
Cute Bear Shape Modern Throw Pillow makes the pillow very attractive
The Pretty Throw Pillow will be a good life partner for your family members or yourself
You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feelings on this Decorative Throw Pillow
Classically designed with an exquisite touch, the Modern Throw Pillow is gorgeous in feel
Easy to wash, you can use machine to wash the Cheap Throw Pillow
Packaging Package Included 1 x Throw Pillow
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.64||USD$ 21.24||USD$ 19.83||USD$ 17.96||USD$ 17.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?