Customers Also Bought
- Stripes silk tie for mens would be never be out of fashion
- Made of silk, this mens silk tie is soft and comfortable
- This silk tie is perfect for your business occasions
- The stylish design will make this mens silk tie perfectly suited for any business
- Wear this mens silk tie to work, to a special occasion with a friend or co-worker
- This Designer Ties is in excellent condition with no stains or flaws
- This men silk tie would make you more handsome
- Material: Silk
- Size: 145 x 4cm/57.1 x 1.6in(L x W)
- Colors for your option
- This nice silk tie is the very thing for men to show their personality
- Fine workmanship of the men tie
- Made of high quality material, this fashion Mens Tie is comfortable for you to wear
- This Silk Tie is a formal necktie and can be worn very formally, or dressed down. It is suitable for weddings, performances and even everyday use
How to Tie:
Instructions for How to Tie a Men's Tie
A men's tie is a garment of clothing that adorns the front of a dress shirt. There are a few different ways to tie a necktie, but the general idea is to always make sure that the front (wider) side of the tie faces outward. The skinnier side of the tie should hide completely behind the wider, and it should be shorter when worn. Tying a necktie is something that every man should learn how to do on his own because ties are required in most formal settings.
Stretch the length of the tie out flat with both hands, and place the middle of it against the back of your neck. Let both ends hang in front of your chest. Now pull the wider side of the tie below your belt line (this will cause the skinnier end to hang shorter). Cross the longer, wider side over the skinner side (making an 'X').
Loosely loop the wide end of the tie behind the skinny end. Pull the wide end up behind the loop, and then thread it down through the loop. Pull it all the way through, tightening the loop as you pull. Hold the tightened loop with one hand, and pull down the wide end of the tie to tighten it around your neck. This is called a Half-Windsor knot.
Once your tie fits snugly around your neck (but not so tight that it's hard to breathe), the bottom tip of the wide end should hang just an inch above your belt or top pants button. The skinny end of the tie should hide completely behind the wide end. Many ties have small tags on the back of the wide side, creating a perfect place to tuck the skinny end of the tie.
- 1 x Tie
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.88||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 11.30||USD$ 10.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.