Customers Also Bought
- Three separate timers simultaneously monitor multiple cooking times
- Straightforward appliance timer design for easy operation
- Equipped with a magnet, and stand
- The digital displays provide easy viewing of kitchen timer features
- Smart design counts up to or down from 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Alarm sounds for one minute, ensuring you hear it
- The 3 Channel Digital Timer is designed with large push-button controls that offers simple use
- Three timers can run at the same time
- Complete your home with this digital appliance timer and clock
- Display Screen Size: 4 x 4.4cm/1.6 x 1.7in(W x H)
- Size: 6.6 x 8.8 x 1.3cm/2.6 x 3.5 x 0.5in(W x H x T)
- The compact Digital 3-Line Timer features a max countdown with 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds, as well as a memory function and count-up feature
- The Digital 3-Line Timer is designed with a extra large display that is easy to read
- Use the Digital Display Timer on your countertop with the tabletop stand, or hang it on an appliance with the magnet
- This Digital 3-Line Timer is equipped with a hanging hole, clip, magnet, and stand & powered by 2 1.5V li-ion batteries
Size in Detail:
How to Use an Electronic Timer:
Each year, utility bills seem to increase to the point that you have to consider adding "rising utility bills" to the other two inevitable in life--death and taxes. Even with the invention of such money-savers as florescent light bulbs and energy efficient appliances, that monthly bill always seems to be more than the year before. When it comes to trying to conserve energy, there is only one sure-fire way to cut costs--turn everything off. The only problem with that is remembering to do it. Luckily, technology has your back. To help you conserve energy, here is how to use an electronic timer.
- Step One: An electronic timer works similar to the way a programmable thermostat works. The difference is that the timer is turning an electric device, like a lamp, on or off rather than the central air-conditioner. Your first step in using the electronic timer is to set the timer to the current time
- Step Two: Once the current time is displayed, you should then press the button labeled, "program."
- Step Three: Usually, the first program to pop up is the one designated for turning the circuit on. Input the time that you want the circuit to be energized. When you enter the time, be sure to specify AM or PM. Refer to the manual to see which button to press to move to the next step. It is usually the "program" button but each timer is different
- Step Four: The next step is to set the time for the circuit to turn off. Input the time that you wish for the circuit to be turned off
- Step Five: Some electronic timers are more elaborate and give you the option of multiple settings, so in essence, you can have a lamp turn on and off a few times during the evening to give the illusion that someone is home
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Timer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.47||USD$ 10.03||USD$ 8.59||USD$ 6.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.