Customers Also Bought
- Timer Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of Shots: 1 to 399,-- (unlimited)
- Power Source: Two AAA 1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life
- Operating Temperature: -20 -- +50C (-4 -- +122F)
- Length of Cord: Approximately 850mm (33.5in)z
- Dimensions: Approximately 155 x 40 x 18mm/6.1 x 1.6 x 0.7in(L x W x H), excluding projections
- Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count
- Just like the self timer on your camera
- It's good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography
- The wireless digital timer remote controller will make take photo more convenient and quick
- Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, the timer remote controller still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count
- The camera wireless timer remote controller for Nikon is great for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography
- The camera wireless timer remote controller for Nikon will make take photo more convenient and quick
How to Use Remote Capture on Camera:
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Most cameras built with USB interfaces come with the necessary software. For Canon DSLRs you use EOS Remote Capture, a feature included on the CD packed with the camera. However, if you have a Nikon you may need to purchase Nikon Capture or Capture NX2 separately
- Alternatively, download the software. Breeze Systems offers DSLR Remote Pro for Windows, which is downloadable software to support remote capture on most Canon DSLR cameras. For Nikon cameras, Breeze offers NKRemote, which is also software supporting remote capture. Breeze's products work only on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98 SE. Canon Remote Capture X for Canons and Sofortbild (for Nikon cameras) can be used on any Mac running OS X 10.1, 10.2 or newer
- If using the camera's manufacturer's software, install all updates from their website
- Attach the camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with the camera
- Turn on the camera and start the remote capture. While most computers automatically detect the camera's presence and open the relevant remote capture tool for you, open it yourself and begin shooting photos from your computer
Guide to Check Infrared Remote:
- Remove the batteries from the infrared remote and replace them with new batteries
- Charge the digital camera's batteries so that it has a full charge
- Turn on the digital camera. Hold the digital camera in front of you with your left hand so that you are looking at the LCD screen on the camera's back
- Hold the infrared remote in your right hand so that the sensor at the front of the infrared remote is aimed at the lens on the front of the digital camera
- Press any button on the infrared remote with your right hand while looking at the LCD screen of the digital camera
- Look for a small white dot to appear and disappear in sync with pressing the button on the infrared remote. This is the light being emitted from the infrared sensor and means that the infrared remote is working
Tips & Warnings:
- A dirty IR sensor at the front of the remote can inhibit its working at its best. Lightly clean the IR sensor with a lint free cloth to remove dirt and dust
- Hitting the infrared remote against a hard object like a table top to try and get it working can break the IR sensor completely
- 1 x Wireless Digital Timer Remote Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.96||USD$ 51.51||USD$ 50.06||USD$ 48.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.