Customers Also Bought
- Timer Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of Shots: 1 to 399,-- (unlimited)
- Power Source: Two AAA 1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life
- Operating Temperature: -20 -- +50C (-4 -- +122F)
- Dimensions: Approximately 155 x 40 x 18 mm /6.1 x 1.6 x 0.7 in, excluding projections
- Length of Cord: Approximately 850mm (33.5in)z
- Compatible with: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ20, FZ20K, FZ25, FZ30, FZ50, LC1, L10, L1 DSLR or Film DSL
- Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count
- Good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography
- LCD panel can be illuminated
- Delay / Self Timer(DELAY)Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds
- Interval Timer(INTVL)The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached
- BULB/Long ExposureLONG)It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long
- Exposure Count(N)This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times
- JY-710 P1 Wireless Digital Timer Remote Controller
- 1 x Timer Remote Controller
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.89||USD$ 51.94||USD$ 50.99||USD$ 49.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?