Customers Also Bought
- You can be your own repairer with the tools specially designed in different size
- Screwdrivers have magnetic tips and good for use in space restricted working environments
- Tools set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly
- A good DIY toolkit for repairing digital products
- Open the iPhone faceplate without scratching it with this iPhone tool
- iPhone mobile phone tools easy to disassemble, disassemble and convenient tool, is your good helper
- This is a non-OEM product
- iPhone mobile phone tools easy to disassemble, disassemble and convenient tool, is your good helper .You can be your own repairer with the Cell Phone Tool set specially designed in different size. Cell Phone Tool is suitable for iPhone
- Tools set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly .Cell Phone Tool Set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly, it's long, and the body turn-able. Mobile Repair Tool will help you open the housing much easier and safe, Cell Phone Repair Tool will not leave scratches on your device housings
- A good DIY toolkit for repairing digital products .Please take advantages of this great Cell Phone Tool, not just the low prices, but a very good product to have.Plastic plying tools, including two pieces you will need both of these pieces to help you open the housing much easier and safe
How to Repair your iPod?
- The iPod Nano is a very popular music player, but because it is so small, the click wheel that is used to navigate the menus can begin to click rather than spin freely. This will eventually ruin the click wheel and make the iPod Nano unusable. Replacing the click wheel yourself is not a casual task; you must open up the iPod Nano, but it will save you the high cost of taking it into a service center. The click wheel and opening tool can be obtained from an iPod supply shop. Replacing the click wheel does not require electronic knowledge.
- Put a soft cloth down on a table. Turn on the iPod Nano and place it down on the soft cloth face up. Leave the iPod Nano on until the battery has completely drained
- Pick up the iPod Nano and hold it in your left hand with the "Hold" switch facing up. Move the "Hold" switch so that the orange indicator shows the iPod Nano is in the locked position
- Pick up the iPod opening tool in your right hand. Insert the iPod opening tool in the seam between the white plastic top and the metal casing of the iPod Nano. Pry off the white bezel and put it aside.
- Pry off the bottom bezel of the iPod Nano using the iPod opening tool in the same manner as the top bezel was removed. Put the bottom bezel aside
- Use the jeweler's screwdriver to remove the two screws from either side of the dock connector on the iPod Nano's bottom. Put the screws aside. Use the jeweler's screwdriver to remove the two screws from the top of the iPod Nano. Put the screws aside
- Pry the headphone jack partly out from the iPod Nano using the spudger. Remove the now exposed screw below the headphone jack with the jeweler's screwdriver. Put the screw aside
- Take off the metal bracket that is around the dock connector. Put the metal bracket aside. Carefully disconnect the headphone and click wheel cable from inside of the dock connector by wiggling it free towards the front of the iPod Nano with the spudger
- Push the logic board up and out of the iPod Nano's casing from the bottom using the spudger. Place the logic board onto the soft cloth face up
- Pick up the iPod Nano casing in your left hand. Gently push the click wheel out of the hole in the iPod Nano. Discard the click wheel. Insert a new click wheel into the hold of the iPod Nano from the inside of the casing. Wiggle the click wheel until it seats itself into the casing
- Reassemble the iPod Nano. Charge the iPod Nano. Turn off the "Hold" switch and turn the iPod Nano on. You should be able to use the click wheel to navigate through the menus without making a clicking noise
- These tools are made of a softer plastic to prevent scratching your device. This means that repeated use will result in damaged tools
- For case opening, if you do not care about scratches, a metal spudger or a guitar pick may provide better results. Otherwise, try to get the device open in the first few attempts or the tools would be rendered unusable
Phone Repair Tools
a phone is not working properly, your first inclination may be to call a repairman. But you might be able to avoid a repairman's fees by determining what's wrong yourself. All you may need are the right tools to diagnose and potentially fix the problems, and you can purchase repair tools for both your standard phone line and cell phone
- Test Jig: A test jig allows you to run diagnostic tests on your mobile phone. Remove the phone from the casing and plug it into the jig. From there, the tool will run diagnostics on the phone to determine whether the voltages are correct and the equipment is working properly. This tool also provides access to the PCB (printed circuit board) of the phone, which allows you to run manufacturer-recommended tests. You can then follow the manufacturer's recommended fixes
- Repair Kit: Phone repair kits generally come with different screwdrivers, usually a Phillips and a flathead. These allow you to unscrew phones and phone boxes. These kits may even come with an electrical screwdriver with different bit sizes. Look for tool kits that come with their own carrying case, as this will allow you to keep all your essential tools in one space. The kit may also come with tweezers, scissors, knives and pliers
- Multimeter: A multimeter is generally referred to as a VOM (volt/ohm) meter. It allows you to measure electrical current, voltage and electrical resistance. Voltage is the force necessary to move an electrical current between two points. Electrical resistance refers to how much an object resists allowing an electrical current to move through a passage point. Multimeters generally have an LCD (liquid crystal display) screen, which displays information on line polarity, battery power and non-contact voltage. Generally, these devices come with their own stands, which allow you to manipulate the line without having to hold the device
- Line Tester: Phone line testers allow you to test your home's phone jack. These testers usually come in either single-line (for one phone line) or dual-line (for two phone lines) testers. If you have one phone line, but are planning to get another, purchase the dual-line tester. These testers will run diagnostic tests on your lines and output error codes to an LED (light-emitting diode) display screen. Either you will receive a message that the line is OK or you will receive an error code. Common error codes include dead line, AC (alternating current) present on the line or mis-wired/reversed line. AC present on the line could indicate that you have a ground short problem
- 6 x Screwdriver Heads
- 2 x Screwdrivers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.25||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.57||USD$ 3.31||USD$ 3.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.