Customers Also Bought
- Designed with small and lightweight, the disassemble tools are easy and convenient to take
- You can be your own repairer with the cell phone accessories specially designed in different size
- Screwdrivers have magnetic tips and good for use in space restricted working environments
- The accessories for ipod set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly
- A good DIY toolkit for repairing digital products
- Open the iPhone faceplate without scratching it with this iPhone tool
- The disassemble tools are easy to disassemble, disassemble and convenient tool, is your good helper
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatibility with: iPod
- With different shape, your ipad phone will get great repairment
- Tools set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly
- You can choose any dissasemble tool, and they are great helper to sloving your ipad problem
- With excellent workmanship, the disassemble tools are durable and greatly to repair your phone
- Adopting long handle design, the cell phone accessories are comfortable for you to use
- The disassemble tools are lightweight and portable to take wherever you go
How to disassemble an iPod Touch?
- Repairing your defective iPod Touch in case of a broken digitizer (touch screen), headphone jack, connector dock or battery is far more cost-effective than purchasing a brand new part. If your warranty is expired and your device is non-operational, it is worth the time and effort to attempt to repair it yourself. Whichever part needs servicing, you will need to disassemble the iPod Touch completely. These steps will provide a guideline for doing so.
- Acquire an iPod/iPhone repair kit. These are special tools designed specifically to open an iPod safely. They can be found at various online vendors, such as WeLoveMacs and PDASmart. Alternately, you can use a medium guitar pick and a T5 Torx and T6 Torx wrench.
- Insert the nylon case opening tool into the corner of the iPod casing in the seam between the silver portion and the front. Apply pressure, as if you were stabbing a potato. You may find this step easier if you use two guitar picks at two different spots. The corner is typically the easiest place to penetrate the seam.
- Move the tool or guitar pick along the seam to loosen the clips attaching the two parts of the iPod Touch case. Once you have gone all the way around the case, the case should come apart.
- Carefully peel back all the black electrical tape on the parts. Do not remove it completely; rather, peel it back until you've exposed all the screws in the iPod.
- Remove all visible screws in the iPod Touch. You can use the T5 or T6 Torx wrench for this.
- Gently pry out the battery. Be careful--the battery is somewhat malleable and is glued in place. Remove it gently, moving along the edges and then moving towards the center to prevent deforming the battery. Once the battery is free, set it aside without removing the connecting wire.
- Use the nylon case opening tool; lift the plugs attaching the ribbons to the logic board. There are two of these, one on each end--the black one ends on the bottom end and the brown one ends at the top end.
- Pry the metal plate off near the bottom. This will expose three black components attached to another metal piece. Pry this metal piece off. You now have access to all the inside parts of your iPod.
- 1 x BEST 578 iPhone4G Phone Disassemble Tools
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.29||USD$ 3.13||USD$ 2.97||USD$ 2.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.