Customers Also Bought
- You can be your own repairer with the iPhone4 Disassemble Tools Set specially designed in different size
- Screwdrivers have magnetic tips and good for use in space restricted working environments
- The iPhone4 Disassemble Tools Set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly
- A good DIY toolkit for repairing digital products
- Open the iPhone faceplate without scratching it with this iPhone tool
- This is a non-OEM product
- The iPhone4 Disassemble Tools Set is easy to disassemble, disassemble and convenient tool, is your good helper
- Tools set is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly
- A good DIY Cell phone Disassemble Tools Set for repairing digital products
- iPhone 4G mobile phone tools easy to disassemble, disassemble and convenient tool, is your good helper
How to Disassemble IPhone 3G:
Ever wonder how to Disassemble your IPhone, or you really need to know how to open it because you need to replace the LCD screen because your screen cracked and. We all know it is cheaper to replace the screen than to by a new phone. Well Don't worry, here is your solution in this article you will learn how to disassemble your Iphone so you can fix it.
- Remove the sim tray, use the included sim card removal tool (or a paper clip if you've lost the tool.)
- Holding your device on end you will notice two small screws on either side of the dock. These screws must be removed in order to open the case
- Insert a small thin tool between the chrome ring and front panel glass directly above one of the screw holes. You will need to exert a small amount of pressure to separate the display from the back panel
- Lift the panel up from the dock end being careful not to tear or break any ribbons connected near the other end
- Unplug ribbons 1 and 2 by lifting them from the main board. Under ribbon 2 you will need to find and unclip ribbon 3, then carefully remove the display assembly
- Remove the seven screws circled in red. Note: One screw is located under the DO NOT REMOVE sticker
- Unplug ribbon 4
- Lift the mother board out taking note of the camera which is still connected to the underside of the board. You will need to unplug the ribbon circled in red
- Place the mother board to the side
- Use the attached tab to pull up on the battery, there is a mild adhesive on the back side, so it will take a bit of force
- Remove the screw circled in red
- Carefully remove the camera
- Remove the nine screws circled in red
- Remove the headphone jack and attached flex cable
- Remove the speaker assembly which also contains the dock connector, antennae and home button as well
- Remove the 2 screws circled in red
- Place the ******** assembly to the side
- Remove the 2 screws circled in red. You will find 3 screws on the opposite side which must be removed as well
- Lift the LCD free from the front panel glass
- Pictured is every component inside the iPhone 3G.You did it
- 1 x BEST 588 iPhone4G Phone Disassemble Tools
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.63||USD$ 3.33||USD$ 3.07||USD$ 2.86||USD$ 2.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.