Customers Also Bought
- Featurs the human shaped appearance and cartoon face toothbrush holder
- This toothbrush holder hold your toothbrush in place and sanitary
- With a cartoon tooth mug at the top toothbrush holder
- The suction cup toothbrush holder is great gift and fun for decorating your room
- The toothbrush holder is hollow that can place the toothpaste
- The color and style will be sent randomly
- Add a touch of elegance to the room with this figure toothbrush holder
- This toothbrush holder will complete your decoration perfectly
- Material: ABS Plastic & PP
- Our Family Toothbrush Holder is a great eye-catching piece of home decor with the human shaped appearance and cartoon face design
- Various colors whole view of the toothbrush holder
- Stylish toothbrush holder will highlight your decor
- Back view of the toothbrush holder
- Precision is everything when this Cool Toothbrush Holder comes to your bathroom creations and a reliable Family Toothbrush Holder helps to ensure your dishes come out to perfection
- Hold your toothbrush safe and clean with the family toothbrush holder
- A cartoon tooth mug at the top Unique Toothbrush Holder design make your more convenient
Who Invented the Toothbrush Holder?
The toothbrush holder is found in nearly every home in America and rarely is given a second thought. Today, the toothbrush holder comes in many decorative designs, but they all serve the same purpose. Like so many day-to-day items, few people question where it came from, or which individual first thought of making it. Who was the first to build a toothbrush holder, and just when did he design it
- Time Frame: It is impossible to determine when the first toothbrush holder was actually constructed. What we can determine is when the first patent was filed. According to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the first patent for the toothbrush holder was filed for in December 1922. Another device called a Sterilizing Holder was filed for one year earlier in 1921
- History: Immanuel G. Speidel applied for a U.S. patent on a toothbrush holder on December 16, 1922. The patent was issued in July 1925. Little is known about Speidel, other than he was a graduate of the University of Buffalo Department of Dentistry, class of 1914. Records indicate that Buffalo was also Speidel's hometown. The title on patent number 1544694 was simply "Toothbrush holder"
- Features: The drawings for the original design show the device was intended to hold four toothbrushes. Looking much like two side-by-side boxes approximately 2 inches square, the holder mounted on the wall and had two slots in each box. The heads of the toothbrushes were protected inside the boxes and were secured in place by clips. A series of small holes in the bottom of the boxes allowed for drainage as well as air circulation for drying
- Function: The holder was designed with a front cover ,which would enclose the compartments containing the toothbrush heads. In this way, the heads were protected from dust and other elements. The front panels would open when the person retrieved a toothbrush, then would be pulled back into place by a spring
- Benefits: Speidel's purpose in designing the toothbrush holder was twofold. The holder would provide a convenient storage compartment for toothbrushes, and would do so at a low cost. As a dentist, Speidel's second design concept was to allow the toothbrushes to be protected and remain as sanitary as possible. Today's designs seem only interested in convenience and appearance--Speidel was concerned with health issues as well
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Fashion Lady and Gentleman Toothbrush Holder with Tooth Mug
Spec Condition New Type Toothbrush Holder Material ABS Plastic & PP Features Features Featurs the human shaped appearance and cartoon face
This toothbrush holder hold your toothbrush in place and sanitary
With a cartoon tooth mug at the top
The suction cup toothbrush holder is great gift and fun for decorating your room
The holder is hollow that can place the toothpaste
Packaging Package Included 1 x Fashion Lady and Gentleman Toothbrush Holder with Tooth Mug
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?