Customers Also Bought
- Light Source: R2 LED with lifespan of 80000hours
- Max Brightness: 140lumens
- Output Levels: Three modes
- Power Source: 1 x AAA Battery
- Input Voltage: 0.8V-4.2V
- Continuous Working Time: 60-1000min
- Reflector: Vacuum coated aluminum optical reflector
- Throw Beam: 80m/263ft
- Lens: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
- Switch: Twist head switch
- Construction: Waterproof to IPX8 standard
- Impact Resistant: Anti-drop height of 1 meters
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 7.0 x 1.5cm/2.8 x 0.6in(L x Dia.)
- Color: Black
- Made in Asia
- The LED flashlight will make you a comfortable feeling in the designs
- This LED Flashlight is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing
- This Emergency Flashlight can be hung to your belt or keys in case of emergency
- By adopting optical craftsmanship, this LED Flashlight has high resolution of positioning
- The appealing designing style of this LED flashlight is the conception of comfor
- Wholesale LED flashlight at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- The craftsmanship of the portable LED flashlight fills with current modern styles
- The primitive designing intention of the LED flashlight is convenient
- The size of the LED flashlight is neither too big nor small, and you can carry and use it conveniently
- The high quality LED emergency flashlight is small, which you can put it in anywhere and do not take up many spaces
- Every detail of the flashlight is well-made, which you can tell from every inch of it
- The best flashlight is your first choice to own if you want to have one
How to Convert Streamlight Flashlight to LED:
A streamlight-brand "C" cell flashlight provides a beam of light courtesy of an incandescent bulb and batteries. Increase the longevity of the light source and the power with which it is being supplied by replacing the incandescent bulb with a white LED. The white LED can be acquired from a hobby store or electronics shop. A few tools will be needed, none of which are unusual to have on hand in most homes. A partial disassembly of the Streamlight flashlight will be necessary
- Place a sheet of newspaper on a table to protect the surface. Unscrew the reflector from the front of the Streamlight flashlight. Push the circular lens out of the reflector with your finger. Dispose of the lens in the trash. Place the reflector aside
- Remove the retaining ring from the front of the flashlight. Place the retaining ring aside. Unscrew the battery compartment cover off the back of the flashlight. Remove the batteries. Place the batteries and the battery compartment cover aside
- Unscrew the incandescent bulb from inside of the front of the flashlight with your fingers. Remove the incandescent bulb from the flashlight. Dispose of it properly
- Insert needle-nosed pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip the edge of the bulb module with the pliers. Twist the pliers as you pull the lamp module out of the front of the flashlight. Place the module face up on the newspaper
- Heat up the soldering iron for five minutes. Apply a drop of solder to the center contact on the module. Apply a drop of solder to a spot on the contact surrounding the center contact. Let the solder cool for two minutes
- Hold the white LED by the base with the two conductive pins at the bottom facing down. Place the tip of the soldering iron against the solder on the lamp module. Remove the soldering iron when the solder begins to bubble
- Push the shorter of the two conductive pins against the solder on the center contact and the longer of the two conductive pins against the solder on the contact surrounding the center contact. Hold the conductive pins against the solder for 20 seconds before releasing the white LED. Let the solder cool for an additional two minutes
- Grip the edge of the lamp module with the pliers. Reinsert the lamp module into the front of the flashlight. Place the retaining ring on the front of the flashlight. Screw on the reflector onto the front of the flashlight
How to Keep Batteries from Leaking in a Flashlight:
You grab your flashlight and turn it on, but all you see is darkness. When you open up the battery compartment, you immediately see the problem--the batteries have leaked. Batteries that leak in a flashlight make a mess. If the leak is small and caught right away, it can probably be cleaned up, and the flashlight can be saved. Larger leaks can easily ruin the flashlight. This is a common problem you can avoid by using some smart tactics
- Remove the batteries from a flashlight that is rarely used. You can store the batteries along with the light, but don't install them until you are ready to use it
- Leave the batteries in a flashlight that you have placed in a glove compartment or other place to use in case of an emergency. Remove, inspect, and test the batteries at least every 6 months. If the batteries are run down, immediately replace them. Depleted batteries are more likely to leak
- Replace depleted batteries in a flashlight with fresh, new ones. Don't mix old and new batteries. Use batteries that are the same type, made by the same manufacturer
- 1 x Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.32||USD$ 11.13||USD$ 10.94||USD$ 10.69||USD$ 10.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.