Customers Also Bought
- Bluetooth function and supports bluetooth headset to listen to stereo
- The Watch Cell Phone has MP3/MP4 player & FM radio function
- Watch Cell Phone supports TF Card up to 2GB memory
- Touch Screen Cell Phone supports hand-written
- Video recording and voice recording built-in tuner lets you tune into your favorite radio station wherever you are - great for chilling out and relaxing to some music whenever you feel like taking a break from the daily grind
- The Waterproof Cell Phone also provides a safe and easy way to have a phone conversation while driving
- Watch Mobile Phone supports hand-written. Bluetooth function and supports bluetooth headset to listen to stereo
- Designed with the buttons, it's easy to operate. The Watch Cell Phone is slim and compact so it disappears in your pocket when not in use
- Details in the settings & operations. This is a stylish and affordable bluetooth cell phone, why not get it right now
- All accessories of the Watch Mobile Phone. The Watch Cell Phone has MP3/MP4 player & FM radio function
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
60 x 48.5 x 15.5 mm/2.4 x 1.9 x 0.6in
OLED resistive touchscreen, 2.6M colors
128 x 128 pixels, 1.5 inches
Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
Yes, with stereo speakers
1000 Fuselage directories group card phone book,
Received calls: 20; Missed calls: 20; Outgoing calls: 20.
Support microSD Card to 8GB
Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Yes, v2.0 microUSB
2.0 MP, 1600 x 1200 pixels,
QVGA videocall camera
Stereo FM radio with RDS
Yes + Java downloadable
hands-free calls, SMS group sending, Voice recorder, WAP, Handwritten input
Bluetooth, GPRS download, MMS, SMS, memory expansion, e-books
calendar, reminder,alarm clock, world time, stopwatch, health management,
calculator, unit exchange rates, IP dialing, FM, JAVA, MSN, QQ, etc.;
Standard battery, Li-Ion 550 mAh
Up to 120 hours
Up to 2 hours
How to Protect Your Mobile Phone:
Carrying Your Phone:
- If you're not making a call, make sure that your phone is hidden away. Keep it in one of your front pockets or inside a bag. Don't attach it to your belt or around your neck
- Thieves are opportunists, so don't make yourself an easy target by showing off the handset you're carrying around
- Lots of people take their phones out of their pockets when they're sitting down. If you're out with your friends, don't put your phone on a table as anyone walking by can easily run off with it
Making a Call:
- If you're making a call on your mobile in a public area, make sure you always keep an eye on what's going on around you. Thieves go to great lengths to get their hands on the latest handsets, so keep your wits about you
- You should also try to avoid using your mobile phone in public at night. If you do have to use your phone, try to find an area that's well-lit. Also avoid getting out your phone at train stations and bus stops as these are areas that thieves target
Securing Your Handset:
- It's always a good idea to write down the make, model and unique identification number (IMEI number) of your handset. This can be found behind the battery, or by dialing '*#06#' on your handset
- Keep these details in a safe place and completely separate from your phone, as you'll need to give them to your service provider if your phone is lost or stolen
- Whatever model of handset you have, your handset has in-built security features that you can use to protect it. If you don't know how to use them, take a look at the instruction manual
- For example, you can set up a PIN number that you have to key in before you make a call. This stops anyone else using your phone and protects your personal details
Register, Report, Reunite:
- Register. You can register the details of your handset with The National Mobile Property Register. This will help the police to return your phone to you if it gets stolen. You should also register the details of your phone with your network provider
- Report. If your phone is lost or stolen, report it immediately to the police
- You should also contact your network provider. When you get through, tell them your phone has been stolen. They'll be able to block both the handset and the SIM card so that they can't be used any more
- Reunite. If the police do recover your stolen handset, it's a lot easier for them to reunite you with your phone if it is registered. They can match up the serial number to your name and address and get it back to you quickly
How to Buy Cell Phones:
The three types of phones are:
- Analog phones. Analog is the original cell-phone type. The phones themselves are a bit less expensive than the alternatives. On the negative side, the sound quality is not the sharpest, and the minute rates tend to be higher than the alternative. Digital or PCS phones are much more versatile and offer several advantages over the analog phone
- Digital phones. These have better signals and cheaper call rates. Batteries tend to last longer as well (because the phones require less power). The problem is that coverage tends to cut out (or be patchy) once you are not in a specific populated area. If you are planning to use your cell phone while traveling cross-country, digital phones may give you a problem for this reason
- PCS phones. PCS stands for Personal Communications Service. For all practical purposes, it is effectively the same as digital
Additional features to consider:
- Dual mode phones. These phones can automatically switch between digital and analog. When you are in range of digital antennae, they go with that, and as you move out, they automatically utilize the analog lines
- Battery life. When you choose a phone, you should consider how long it can last on standby (turned on, but not in use), and how much talk time you have before recharging
- Weight. The lighter it is, the easier it is to carry around
- Size and color. Portability and the overall appearance of the phone may be important to you
- 1 x Watch Mobile Phone
- 1 x Built-in Sereo Hadset Mcrophone
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter (110-240V 50/60Hz)
- 1 x User Manual - English
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||ARS 836.38||ARS 813.91||ARS 791.43||ARS 761.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?