- To operate most functions, all you need to do is touch the screen
- The GPS card slot of this touch screen car DVD player only suits for SD Card
- 7 inch Digital color TFT-LCD, Touch screen
- DIVX/MP4/DVD/VCD/MP3/ CD/CD-R/CD-RW/JPEG/WMA/AVI compatible
- Built-in AM / FM / RDS receiver system, 30 stations memory(18 FM & 12 AM)
- Auto store & preset scan
- Clock function
- Sub-woofer output
- Support Rear camera input, parking vedio input
- USB/SD/MMC interface
- Support PIP (Picture In Picture)function
- Built-in Digital TV system
- Built in Bluetooth 2.0 function
- Built-in GPS Navigation system with CE 6.0 operation system
- Dual Zone, the touch screen car DVD player supports listen to music while navigation working at the same time
- Support connected iPod, and support give recharge for iPod
- The touch screen car DVD player supports steering wheel control
- Enjoy your driving by installing this touch screen car DVD player, more interesting comes with it
- The in dash car DVD player is multifunctional, supports TV, Bluetooth, GPS, IPod, and many other functions
- The 2 Din car DVD player provides high-accuracy navigation, easy and convenient to use
- Provide all th cable here, the touch screen car DVD player is ready to use, plug and play
Size in Detail:
Windows CE 6.0
Sirf Atlas IV
IGO, Finnegan, Route66, TOMTOM
Voice Guidance Cruise
Voice Guidance Language
English, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Polish
1 GPS antenna interface on the back
GPS Dual Zone
Yes, you can enjoy music and radio while navigation
GPS, ISDB-T, FM/AM, RDS, iPod, Bluetooth, Sub-woofer output,
PIP, Steering wheel control
800 x 480
Station Preset qty
Radio Response Bandwidth
AM:520-1700 Hz; FM: 87-110 Hz
Video Output System
Digital TV or Analog TV
Digital TV tuner(ISDB-T)
Built-in TV Tuner and 1 TV antenna input on the back
In-dash unit integrated
Amplifier max output power / channel qty
45 Watts x 4
Classic, Rock, Pop, Jazz
V2.0, support A2DP(Bluetooth Stereo Music), can play stereo music through Bluetooth
1 x A/V IN, 1 x A/V OUT, 1 x POWER,
1 x IPOD, 1 x USB, 1 x AUX-IN, 1 x GPS ANTENNA,
1 x REARCAMERA, 1 x BRAKE CHECK,
1 x STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
USB/SD Card Port
SD Port, USB Port
Direct Connection Cable for iPod Included
Portable HDD Compatible
Motorized slide-down Face
Yes (Mechanism/electronic anti-shock)
180 x 170 x 100mm/7.1 x 6.7 x 3.9in(W x D x H)
How to Install an In-Dash DVD Player in Your Car:
In dash car DVD player is a great way to add high-quality mobile video to your vehicle. These devices are available from many manufacturers at a wide range of prices. Here's how to install one
- Open the hood of the car and disconnect the battery. You can disconnect the negative cable only and still be safe, but it's best to disconnect both the positive and the negative cable.
- Using the proper screwdriver, take out the screws holding the factory stereo in your car's dashboard, then remove the stereo from the dash. You may have to remove parts of the dash to take the stereo out.
- Carefully remove the connectors from the back of the stereo. Check the connectors to make sure they're not broken or dirty.
- You can buy a wiring harness designed for your vehicle at a car audio and video equipment dealer; these are intended for aftermarket installations. Connect the wiring harness to the car's connector. See the wiring harness instructions for the proper connection.
- Insert the in-dash DVD player in the aftermarket installation kit head unit. All dashboards are different, so you must buy an installation kit that matches the make of car.
- Connect the other end of the wiring harness to the back of the DVD player. Connect the antenna cable to the antenna input on the back of the DVD player.
- Insert the DVD player and the installation kit in the car's dash. Put in any screws that are required and replace any dash panels that you removed.
- Replace the battery cables and make sure they are tightened. Close the hood and turn on the car. The in-dash DVD player panel will light up if the installation was successful.
How to Maintain a Car DVD Player:
- Start basic and simply make sure the device is plugged in properly to the power outlet. You want to check for shorts in the power supply cord as well by jiggling the cord around and seeing if the device turns on and off
- Check the connections the DVD player has to the television set to make sure it is hooked up properly and that all connections are still functioning. Sometimes connections can come a bit loose and this can cause you to have problems as well. Tighten up the connections and see if the player begins working correctly
- Unscrew the DVD player housing and remove it from the device. Lift the clamp so that the DVD player lens is exposed for you to clean
- Take your canned air and spray away any dust off of the lens and any other part of the inside of the DVD player to remove excessive dust and build up. If a build up of dust gets on the lens, it will be unable to read the DVD discs you insert into your DVD player. It is good to routinely give your DVD player a good cleaning even when working properly to avoid build up
- Replace the DVD player housing and secure it back in place using the screwdriver. Turn on your DVD player and test your repairs. If the DVD player is still not working correctly, you may want to remove the DVD and give it a good cleaning as well with your canned air and wiping it with a soft cloth
- 1 x Car DVD Player
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x iPod Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Cable
General Model 6731-GI-2 Spec Condition New Type Car DVD Player Features Features To operate most functions, all you need to do is touch the screen
The GPS card slot of this product only suits for SD Card
7 inch Digital color TFT-LCD, Touch screen
DIVX/MP4/DVD/VCD/MP3/ CD/CD-R/CD-RW/JPEG/WMA/AVI compatible
Built-in AM / FM / RDS receiver system, 30 stations memory(18 FM & 12 AM)
Auto store & preset scan
Packaging Package Included 1 x Car DVD Player
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
1 x GPS Antenna
1 x iPod Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 273.29||USD$ 256.53||USD$ 241.71||USD$ 228.50||USD$ 216.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on12-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: This Touch Screen Car DVD Player is just what I was looking for, it had everything I was looking for and then some! The sound quality was great and instant upgrade to what I had before, I recommend this product 2 thumbs up!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this In Dash Car DVD Player 6 months ago, and as far as the features go, its very good. Its touch screen, Bluetooth, and detachable makes it nice. But, I added a system and whenever the bass hits hard the volume rises on its own. But, if you can live with that then its a good deal.
Was this review helpful?
Shawn T. Cassatt
Bought this item on07-14-2010
- Other Thoughts: This Touch Screen Car DVD Player is a great buy! it looks sleek in my dash and performs very well. the only drawbacks are that the IPod control lags a bit compared to other decks and the deck does not allow video play back while in motion, but this is an easy fix with a video bypass.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: Great product, large print=easy 2 read. Sound is awesome. easy 2 operate. This is my third multimedia system and I am thoroughly pleased. worth the money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: I’ve had it for almost a month now, and only have one issue, its a bit hard to see in direct sunlight. Other than that, all the features work, and work well. Everything was easy to use and figure out. Provides a great deal of clear sound, and is a significant upgrade from the factory stock head unit.
Was this review helpful?