- To operate most functions, all you need to do is touch the screen
- This Touchscreen Car DVD Player System supports connected IPOD, touch screen control, and support give recharge for IPOD
- Dual-Zone Function(the front mainframe can play GPS and Radio, and the headrest monitor in back side can playing others such as DVD, TV etc)
- Universal steering wheel control: with steering wheel control keys connected DVD features, can connect to any car DVD steering wheel controller
Windows CE 6.0
Sirf Atlas IV
IGO, Finean, Route66, TOMTOM
Voice Guidance Cruise
Voice Guidance Language
English, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Polish
1 GPS antenna interface on the back
GPS Dual Zone
Yes, you can enjoy music and radio while navigation
GPS, ISDB-T, FM/AM, RDS, Ipod, Bluetooth, Sub-woofer output, PIP, Steering wheel control
800 x 480
Station preset qty
Radio response bandwidth
AM:520-1700 Hz; FM: 87-110 Hz
Video Output System
Digital TV or Analog TV
Built-in TV Tuner and 1 TV antenna input on the back
In-dash unit integrated
Amplifier max output power / channel qty
45 Watts x 4
V2.0, support A2DP(Bluetooth Stereo Music), can play stereo music through Bluetooth
1 x A/V IN, 1 x A/V OUT, 1 x POWER, 1 x IPOD, 1 x USB, 1 x AUX-IN, 1 x GPS ANTENNA, 1 x REARCAMERA, 1 x BRAKE CHECK, 1 x STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
USB/SD Card Port
SD Port, USB Port
Direct Connection Cable for Ipod Included
Portable HDD Compatible
Motorized slide-down Face
Yes (Mechanism/electronic anti-shock)
Dimensions / W x D x H
180 x 170 x 100mm / 7.1 x 6.7 x 3.9in
- Take your DVDs on the road with this Touchscreen Car DVD Player System
- Mechanism/electronic anti-shock of this Touchscreen Car DVD Player System
- iPod Cable & USB Cable
- It is easy to install and very useful
- GPS Antenna
- Car multimedia systems are great for entertaining passengers on a long trip often include a DVD player, rear-seat monitors, a navigation display, radio, amplifer, subwoofers, and speakers
Car DVD Player Types/Styles:
- Front-seat systems: mostly in-dash receivers with a built-in monitor
- Back-seat systems: the LCD-screens can be placed on different places
You can choose component monitors (mounted in your headrests), monitors that are already installed in headrests and replace your existing headrests, screens placed on monitor mounting brackets, or fold-down overhead monitors installed in the ceiling. Another option is a mobile video bag system which requires no installation and uses your cigarette lighter. You can hang it between the front seats by the straps and you can use it virtually anywhere. Below is a more narrow description of the three most popular types of car DVD players
- Portable car DVD Player (headrest mount): These car DVD players are great for family cars. Portable car DVD players are the most reasonable ones on the market and are very convenient for removing and cleaning
- Flipdown: Flipdown car DVD players have many positive attributes. They are space saving and are generally of very high quality. When installing a flip down car DVD player, special consideration needs to be made for exactly where it will be installed
- In-Dash: Most car DVD players shouldn't be installed in the dash of any car. However they are sold this way so that the consumer has the option. If your car DVD player is installed in the dash of your car, remember viewing while driving is illegal in most places. In-dash installation works great for large SUVs and RV Homes that have a great deal of dashboard space
How to Install an In-Dash DVD Player in Your Car:
In dash car DVD player is a great way to add high-quality mobile video to your vehicle. These devices are available from many manufacturers at a wide range of prices. Here's how to install one
- Open the hood of the car and disconnect the battery. You can disconnect the negative cable only and still be safe, but it's best to disconnect both the positive and the negative cable.
- Using the proper screwdriver, take out the screws holding the factory stereo in your car's dashboard, then remove the stereo from the dash. You may have to remove parts of the dash to take the stereo out.
- Carefully remove the connectors from the back of the stereo. Check the connectors to make sure they're not broken or dirty.
- You can buy a wiring harness designed for your vehicle at a car audio and video equipment dealer; these are intended for aftermarket installations. Connect the wiring harness to the car's connector. See the wiring harness instructions for the proper connection.
- Insert the in-dash DVD player in the aftermarket installation kit head unit. All dashboards are different, so you must buy an installation kit that matches the make of car.
- Connect the other end of the wiring harness to the back of the DVD player. Connect the antenna cable to the antenna input on the back of the DVD player.
- Insert the DVD player and the installation kit in the car's dash. Put in any screws that are required and replace any dash panels that you removed.
- Replace the battery cables and make sure they are tightened. Close the hood and turn on the car. The in-dash DVD player panel will light up if the installation was successful.
How to Maintain a Car DVD Player:
- Start basic and simply make sure the device is plugged in properly to the power outlet. You want to check for shorts in the power supply cord as well by jiggling the cord around and seeing if the device turns on and off
- Check the connections the DVD player has to the television set to make sure it is hooked up properly and that all connections are still functioning. Sometimes connections can come a bit loose and this can cause you to have problems as well. Tighten up the connections and see if the player begins working correctly
- Unscrew the DVD player housing and remove it from the device. Lift the clamp so that the DVD player lens is exposed for you to clean
- Take your canned air and spray away any dust off of the lens and any other part of the inside of the DVD player to remove excessive dust and build up. If a build up of dust gets on the lens, it will be unable to read the DVD discs you insert into your DVD player. It is good to routinely give your DVD player a good cleaning even when working properly to avoid build up
- Replace the DVD player housing and secure it back in place using the screwdriver. Turn on your DVD player and test your repairs. If the DVD player is still not working correctly, you may want to remove the DVD and give it a good cleaning as well with your canned air and wiping it with a soft cloth
- 1 x Car DVD Player
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x iPod Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Chad N. Coolman
Bought this item on12-31-2010
- Other Thoughts: Installing this DVD player was a breeze, works exactly as advertised. As other reviewers have mentioned, the best feature is that it starts where you left off. Other than that, the features overall are great, screen resolution is good, no issues really. Very nice item, would highly recommend!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: We purchased this product just before our summer road trip and it worked great. The product is very easy to install and user-friendly. Our 2 year old daughter loved it. It kept her entertained throughout the trip.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: This was a life saver. With 2 kids 4 and 7 on an 8 hour trip! Great for the price
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: This has worked great so far. I like how it starts right back up where it left off when you turn off the car.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: Overall it has a good picture, is easy to transport, and is a good quality product. It would be nice to have a remote with it and the volume was ok for the kids, but didn't go as loud as I expected. If you want it louder, consider plugging in speakers. I recommend this product.
Was this review helpful?