Customers Also Bought
- To operate most functions, all you need to do is touch the screen
- Support connected IPOD, touch screen control, and support give recharge for IPOD
- Dual-Zone Function(the front mainframe can play GPS and Radio, and the headrest monitor in back side can playing others such as DVD, TV etc)
- Universal steering wheel control: with steering wheel control keys connected DVD features, can connect to any car DVD steering wheel controller
- More splendid driving time comes from the in dash car DVD player, take much fun to you
- The in dash car DVD player is with Bluetooth function, you can make call directly by it, safe and convenient
- The touch screen car DVD player is with a 7 Inch TFT LCD display, features 800 x 480 resolution, provides HD pictures
- All cable is offered here, but note that installation of this 7in car DVD player should only be performed or supervised by a professional
Size in Detail:
Windows CE 6.0
Sirf Atlas IV
IGO, Finnegan, Route66, TOMTOM
Voice Guidance Cruise
Voice Guidance Language
English, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Polish
1 GPS antenna interface on the back
GPS Dual Zone
Yes, you can enjoy music and radio while navigation
GPS, ISDB-T, FM/AM, RDS, IPod, Bluetooth, Sub-woofer output, PIP, Steering wheel control
800 x 480
Station preset qty
Radio response bandwidth
AM:520-1700 Hz; FM: 87-110 Hz
Video Output System
Digital TV or Analog TV
Digital TV tuner (ISDB-T)
Built-in TV Tuner and 1 TV antenna input on the back
In-dash unit integrated
Amplifier max output power / channel qty
45 Watts x 4
Classic, Rock, Pop, Jazz
V2.0,support A2DP(Bluetooth Stereo Music),can play stereo music through Bluetooth
1 x A/V IN, 1 x A/V OUT, 1 x POWER, 1 x IPOD, 1 x USB, 1 x AUX-IN, 1 x GPS ANTENNA, 1 x REARCAMERA, 1 x BRAKE CHECK, 1 x STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
USB/SD Card Port
SD Port, USB Port
Direct Connection Cable for IPod Included
Portable HDD Compatible
Motorized slide-down Face
Yes (Mechanism/electronic anti-shock)
Dimensions / W x D x H
180 x 170 x 100 mm
How to Install an In-Dash DVD Player in Your Car:
In dash car DVD player is a great way to add high-quality mobile video to your vehicle. These devices are available from many manufacturers at a wide range of prices. Here's how to install one
- Open the hood of the car and disconnect the battery. You can disconnect the negative cable only and still be safe, but it's best to disconnect both the positive and the negative cable.
- Using the proper screwdriver, take out the screws holding the factory stereo in your car's dashboard, then remove the stereo from the dash. You may have to remove parts of the dash to take the stereo out.
- Carefully remove the connectors from the back of the stereo. Check the connectors to make sure they're not broken or dirty.
- You can buy a wiring harness designed for your vehicle at a car audio and video equipment dealer; these are intended for aftermarket installations. Connect the wiring harness to the car's connector. See the wiring harness instructions for the proper connection.
- Insert the in-dash DVD player in the aftermarket installation kit head unit. All dashboards are different, so you must buy an installation kit that matches the make of car.
- Connect the other end of the wiring harness to the back of the DVD player. Connect the antenna cable to the antenna input on the back of the DVD player.
- Insert the DVD player and the installation kit in the car's dash. Put in any screws that are required and replace any dash panels that you removed.
- Replace the battery cables and make sure they are tightened. Close the hood and turn on the car. The in-dash DVD player panel will light up if the installation was successful.
How to Maintain a Car DVD Player:
- Start basic and simply make sure the device is plugged in properly to the power outlet. You want to check for shorts in the power supply cord as well by jiggling the cord around and seeing if the device turns on and off
- Check the connections the DVD player has to the television set to make sure it is hooked up properly and that all connections are still functioning. Sometimes connections can come a bit loose and this can cause you to have problems as well. Tighten up the connections and see if the player begins working correctly
- Unscrew the DVD player housing and remove it from the device. Lift the clamp so that the DVD player lens is exposed for you to clean
- Take your canned air and spray away any dust off of the lens and any other part of the inside of the DVD player to remove excessive dust and build up. If a build up of dust gets on the lens, it will be unable to read the DVD discs you insert into your DVD player. It is good to routinely give your DVD player a good cleaning even when working properly to avoid build up
- Replace the DVD player housing and secure it back in place using the screwdriver. Turn on your DVD player and test your repairs. If the DVD player is still not working correctly, you may want to remove the DVD and give it a good cleaning as well with your canned air and wiping it with a soft cloth
- 1 x 7inch Touchscreen Car DVD Player System
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x iPod Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 217.87||USD$ 208.53||USD$ 199.20||USD$ 186.75||USD$ 186.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.