Customers Also Bought
- It is also very comfortable and convenient for you to use this cotton bath towel
- Dyeing all uses non-toxic and non-polluting high-grade fuel dyeing, colour fastness is good and washable
- Specially finished for maximum absorbency. High quality material ensures its durability
- Fine workmanship and special embroidery design can show your high quality life
- Soft hand feel, looped pile fluffy and good hydroscopic
- Fashion design of this bath towel is so sweet and attractive
- This bath towel is also a cotton towel because it is made of cotton and it is abrasion resistance
- Suit for tender skin because this comfortable bath towel is very smooth
- The durable cotton towel boasts finished edges for extra durability
- Designed with excellent softness and water absorption is elegant for this soft towel
- This cotton towel is washable
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Coffee
- Size: 140 x 70cm/55.1 x 27.6in(L x W)
How to Keep Towels Smelling Fresh:
- You get out of a long, hot shower. You grab your bathroom towel off the rack. You go to dry your face and immediately toss the towel to the side. It doesn't smell fresh at all. So how do you keep your towels smelling fresh
- Wash your towels. If you want fresh smelling towels, you can't limit washings to once a week. You should wash towels every two or three days, washing in hot water
- Use vinegar to get rid of the mildew smell. If your towels get a mildew smell, use vinegar. For a large load, use ¾ cup vinegar. Add the vinegar to the water, and let it mix for a few minutes. Then add the towels. Do not add detergent to this washing cycle. Once the towels have gone through the complete washing cycle, wash as you normally do with detergent and fabric softener. Fabric softener is optional, but also helpful
- Remove the towels from the washer and immediately transfer them to the dryer. Nothing causes towels to smell faster than leaving wet towels in a washing machine over night. As soon as the washing cycle is over, immediately transfer them to the dryer. Add a fabric softener sheet for extra scent and softness
- Line dry your towels. Wash your towels and hang them to line dry. You can put them in the fluff cycle once they are dry to fluff them up. Avoid line drying, if rain is in the weather forecast
- Hang up used towels. Once you are done using your towel, hang it up so it can air out. Wet towels that are not air drying will get smelly much faster than towels that are hung up to air out
- Use baking soda with your detergent. Add baking soda, along with the detergent to your wash cycle. Wash in hot water and follow with two rinses. You may also add fabric softener if you wish. Do not use vinegar with the baking soda and detergent as the baking soda and vinegar will cancel one another out
How to Use a Hot Towel for Face Cleaning:
- Tiny holes in the skin, called pores, trap dirt and oil. The debris causes pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. Just cleaning the face with a facial cleanser won't stop debris from building up in the pores. Before cleaning, use a hot towel to open up the pores. Debris loosens up and has an easier time of coming out. The heat from the towel encourage the pores to expand. Hot towels and steam are used at most spas during a facial
- Fill the pot half way with water and set it on a stove. Turn the burner on medium. Boil the water
- Hold the towel with both hands over the steam. Do not set it on the pot or in the water
- Wait until the towel is moist, turn off the burner and set the towel on your face
- Let the towel sit for about five minutes. The heat from the towel opens up pores
- Pat your face with the towel to remove dirt. Don't rub; it causes irritation, which can lead to break-outs
- 1 x Towel
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?