Customers Also Bought
- This is a cute panda Plush Throw set for you and your lover
- The Cartoon Throw is the same as shown in the pictures
- This sweet decorative panda throw pillow is so attractive that your furnishings will take on a whole new life by just having them around
- It is panda shaped throw pillow set and comfortable to touch
- Color: Black & White
- Material: PP Cotton & Plush
- Height: 38cm/14.9in
- The Plush Cushion adds a romantic atmosphere in your home with the beautiful throw pillow
- The Plush Cushion is made of soft cotton and it is quite comfortable to touch
- Outstanding appearance make the panda Plush Cushion a perfect adornment
Size in Detail:
How to Sew a Throw Pillow Cover by Hand
Save yourself some money by giving your old throw pillows a facelift rather than purchasing new ones when you want to change the look of a room. Create pillow cases for those old throw pillows so they fit into the new look and feel of the room. You don't have to own a sewing machine to make cases for your throw pillows, you just need some fabric, a needle and thread.
- Measure the height and width of your pillow. Don't take these measurements along the edges, but rather measure both the height and width across the middle of the pillow, as this is where it is thickest.
- Place your fabric on your cutting mat. Cut one piece of fabric that is 1 inch wider and 1 inch taller than the pillow -- this is the pillow front. Cut the fabric with your rotary cutter, using the ruler to guide it.
- Cut another piece of fabric that is 1 inch taller and 6 inches wider than the pillow. Fold this piece of fabric in half left to right. Crease the fold lightly with your hand. Unfold the fabric and cut it in half along the crease. These two pieces are the back of the pillow cover.
- Fold one-half inch of one vertical edge and and both horizontal edges of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side of the fabric. Press these folds.
- Fold one-fourth inch of the remaining vertical edge of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side and press the fold. Fold the edge another one-fourth inch and press that fold. Stitch along these edges with a running stitch. A running stitch is a simple back and forth stitch with a stitch length of approximately one-fourth inch. This creates hemmed edges.
- Line up the unhemmed vertical edge of one of the back pieces and one of the vertical edges of the front piece. The wrong sides of the fabric need to face each other. Pin these two pieces together with straight pins. Repeat with the second back piece. The two back pieces will overlap each other in the center by roughly 2 inches -- this creates the opening for inserting the pillow.
- Slip stitch the front and back of the pillow case together along all four edges using needle and thread. Slide your throw pillow into the case through the opening in the back where the two back pieces overlap.
- 2 x Cushion Throw Pillows
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 19.40||S$ 18.82||S$ 18.25||S$ 17.49||S$ 17.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.