Customers Also Bought
- Frequency: 27MHz / 35MHz/40MHz / 49MHz
- Remote Radius: 80m/246.5ft
- Material: ABS Plastic & Electronic Devices
- Battery Requirements: 9.6 V 800MAH Ni-cd Rechargeable Battery(Aircraft Carrier Toy Model); 9V Batteries(Remote Control)
- Use Time: 25 minutes
- Scale: 1:275
- Top Speed: 6KM/H
- Size: 76 x 15 x 21cm/29.9 x 5.9 x 8.3(L x H x W)
- Propeller Diameter: 3cm/1.18in
- The RC speed boat can avoid damage and overcome obstacles with ease
- Full function remote control (Forward, Backward, Turn Left, Turn Tight)
- Aircraft Carrier Toy Model makes great gift for any enthusiast
- It's wheels drive gives maximum acceleration, speed and stopping power and a responsive steering system allows for wonderful cornering
- This Aircraft Carrier Toy Model Toy is almost the same shape as the real Aircraft Carrier
- Easy to operate, best gift for holiday and birthday
- Easy to operate, best gift for holiday and birthday
- This 1:275 scale aircraft carrier model comes with each detail of the real Aircraft carrier model
- This Rechargeable Wireless Remote Control Aircraft Carrier Toy Model Toy is almost the same shape as the real Aircraft Carrier
- The helicopter model, fighter jet model, turret, missile and radar details make the radio controlled speed boats stand out
- And the bridge of this aircraft carrier model comes with light design makes the steering more interesting
RC Boats A Great Hobby Choice:
- If you are interested in finding a RC hobby, check out RC boats. Finding a hobby that gives you peace of mind and you are dedicated to its foremost in your RC hobby search. You may choose between RC airplanes, cars helicopters or trucks but consider a RC boat. Learning RC boating skills is something that most people can do. The variety of boats available is fantastic and it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or change of life old pro, there is a boat for all new skippers
- Beginner RC boats are not as expensive as most RC vehicles so cost will not be an issue. It's the challenge. There are two primary types of RC boats electric battery powered and gas powered. If you like speed and noise, and I do then get ready for more hands on maintenance and upgraded skill levels. I always recommend Electric RC boats for beginners. Why you might ask, well, I began my RC adventures with a RC boat! I started with RC electric boats and now truly enjoy RC nitro boats. If you noticed, I started with the less expensive RC electric boat and as I gained confidence and skills moved on to RC nitro boats. Anyone with an interest can do this, your choices are simple, learning and honing your skills with a easy to learn RC electric boat or the speed and sounds of a more advanced RC nitro boat. Think about it and your time and commitment level. Where will you run you boat, how competitive do you want to be, competition racing perhaps
- There is no right answer for everyone. Here is the good news, it doesn't matter! As with all of the other great RC hobbies, if it puts a smile on your face then you have found the right answer
Caring For Your RC Boats:
- Like any RC vehicle, RC boats need care after each run to stay in top shape and deliver high-performance action every time - perhaps even more so! Water, debris and mud can have harsh effects on boats, and they will suffer from idling problems, rust, corrosion, water leakage and more if you don't properly care for them. One of the best steps you can take to prevent corrosion and damage to your engine is to run oil in it every time you're finished with your boat for the day. This will prevent rusting in the delicate internal components - remember, it's much easier to prevent damage that to repair it
- Also, make sure you always use fresh fuel in your RC boats. If you're just breaking out your boats in the spring after they've been stored away for several months, it can be tempting to use fuel you have leftover from the last time you ran them. However, the oils and lubricants in fuel can break down over time, which leaves your engine less protected. Before you transport or store your boats, always run them completely out of fuel. Otherwise, the fuel can evaporate, which leaves a layer of crud inside the fuel tank and the engine. Finally, make sure you respect the lakes, ponds and streams you run your boats on. Never refuel your boats while they are still in the water, as you can cause harmful fuel spills, and never run them at high speeds near swimmers or waterfowl
Important Safety Precautions:
- Please do not operate your RC boats around swimmers
- It is a bead ideal to operate them around real boats
- Please do not operate RC speed boats without some sort of retrieval system
- Don't go in swimming to retrieve a boat in dangerous or frigid water
- Whenever operating any radio control model boats, including gas powered RC boats; the radio transmitter should be the first thing switched on (prior to switching on any receivers) and the last
Here are a Few Last-minute Preparations:
- If you're operating your boat in an area where there are other radio control model boats in operation, check your radio frequency. Make certain that you're not operating on a frequency that is already being used by another hobbyist
- Make a range check. To check your transmitter and radio controls and verify that they are operating correctly, have an assistant stand at a distance from the boat and turn on the radio transmitter. Make certain that the transmitter antenna is collapsed
- While your assistant works the controls, make certain that the servos are receiving a signal and operating properly. If you get a good signal during your test, with the antenna collapsed, you're not likely to get into problems when your RC boats are on the water
- 1 x Aircraft Carrier
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Marine Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Battery for Remote Control
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Set of Model Stent
- 1 x Set of Radar Parts
- 1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.84||USD$ 34.50||USD$ 34.15||USD$ 33.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?