Customers Also Bought
- Wooden Lacing Apple With Worm is a lovely, bright red, round and lacing toy
- A great toy for testing those fine motor skills, the game is to thread the green worm in and out of the multiple holes
- The holes go right through the apple so you really have to use those little fingers to get it all the way through
- This delicious apple has a sweet, green, cloth leaf on a wooden stem at the top and a lovely long yellow threading string attached to the burrowing worm
- Material: Wood
- High: About 8.5cm/3.3in
- This unique and cute wood educational toy is a a lovely, bright red, round and lacing toy for children
- This child educational toy can be played by threading the green worm in and out of the multiple holes
- In order to make the holes go right through the apple, kids have to use their little fingers to play with this kids educational toy
- And this wood educational toy has a sweet and green cloth leaf on a wooden stem at the top and a lovely long yellow threading string attached to the burrowing worm
- In addition, with high quality material, this wood educational toy is durable for a long time use
- Suitable for children above 18 months old
The Best Educational Toys for Children
- Educational toys challenge the minds of children regardless of their age.
Educational toys teach the alphabet or numbers and influence children to create their own knowledge by being active during the learning process. Toys that challenge a child to build things or put parts together work with large motor skills and creativity. Imagination is also used when playing with toys is involved. Different types of educational toys are created based on age groups and developmental levels.
- Blocks come in different shapes, sizes and designs. Building blocks with numbers and letters will help children become familiar with the letters, colors and numbers. They also serve a purpose by exercising large motor skills when children use them to build things. blocks are educational tools that work the imagination. When children build, they want to create something so they must use their brains to form to create what they have in thier mind. Lincoln logs are block type toys that when put together, form houses, barns and other buildings. Lincoln log sets come with small people, animals and other farm equipment that require the use of imagination and creativity.
- Puzzles are educational toys that focus on logic, vision and large motor skills. Wooden puzzles with shapes, numbers, letters and farm animals challenge a child's hand-eye coordination, recognition skills and fine motor skills as the child must find the matching piece that goes into it's corresponding spot and successfully fit the piece. Puzzles with sound effects including animals or vehicles will make the correct sounds that the animal or car makes when it is successfully placed in the right spot. A map of the U.S. is a great way to teach children the states as well as their place on the map.
- Matching and memory games consist of cards with a picture, number or letter on them. Each set of cards has two of each object and the cards are mixed up, placed face down and spread out across a flat surface. This games can be played alone or with a few players. Each player will take a turn and choose one card by flipping it over. They would then flip over another card to see if they can find the match. If it's a match, then both cards are removed, but if it's not a match, both cards are flipped back over face down. This game exercises the memory and visual senses. Children will interact with each other while they play and use their hands to turn over the cards.
- Toys with electronic learning capabilities teach children anything from the alphabet to bedtime songs. Talking phones will tell children their numbers when each one is pressed on the number pad, as is the same with toy computers that will tell the child what number or letter they are pressing on the keyboard. Stuffed animals that talk teach children the alphabet, numbers, letters, body parts, shapes and songs. Leapfrog has a stuffed dog named Scout that connect to a parent's computer to be personalized with your child's name. Scout will teach your child their name, alphabet, numbers, songs and a number of other things that can be personalized based on your child's preferences.
How to Choose an Educational Toy
- Educational toys can be both entertaining and enlightening.
Choosing educational toys for your children can feel a little overwhelming at times. Stores are overflowing with toys of all shapes and sizes, but most toys don't have any educational qualities; they are merely entertaining. When you shop for your child's next educational toy, there are several aspects you should consider. Following these guidelines can help you purchase a toy that entertains your child while providing years of education and learning.
- Choose an educational toy that is appropriate for your child's age. Children of different ages are at different stages of developing and learning.
- Infants and toddlers enjoy toys that vary in color and shapes. These type of toys allow children to develop distinguishing abilities between different colors, varying shapes and sizes.
- Children ages one to four enjoy toys that challenge their abilities to recognize pictures, symbols and relationships. Such toys are puzzles, ABC blocks and sticker books.
- Children ages five to seven enjoy toys that build upon the development and skills they have learned so far. Simple games, interactive toys, crafts, building blocks, bouncing balls and Frisbees suit this age group.
- Children ages eight to twelve are well on their way to developing into adults and can tackle many tasks that most adults do. Toys such as experimental kits, model kits, science and art kits as well as kites suit this age group.
- Children ages thirteen and above require more advanced toys that continually challenge their growing minds. Complex games like chess, electric airplanes, dissection kits and books better suit this age group.
- Purchase toys of good quality materials. Educational toys must last throughout the child's current developmental stage. Young children and toddlers don't know how to handle fragile or delicate toys, so the sturdier the better. A few extra dollars is well worth the added years your child can spend learning from his toys.
- Select educational toys that teach your child things you want them to know. Lessons that you'd like your child to learn while playing can be found in many educational toys. A chemistry set is educational and fun to experiment with, but it also teaches children to be patient and creative as well as to enjoy learning.
Tips & Warnings
- Please make sure that any toy you purchase for your child is safe. Read warning labels and pay special attention to potential choking hazards.
- 1 x Set of Worm & Apple Wooden Toy
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.71||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.66||USD$ 4.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?