The product information is offered by Suppliers and translated by Google automatically.
Wholesale trade MaxiScan MS509 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader car detector
Free Shipping USD$ 0.00
To United states Via Estimate shipping fee
USD$ 51.99 x 1 + USD$ 0.00 =
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
The MaxiScan MS509 OBD 2/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBD II test modes on all OBD II compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems. This ergonomic scan tool, though sophisticated yet easy-to-use, makes your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
- Works on all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European & Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light”
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, & U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review & analysis
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD2 protocols
- Built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library
- Software upgradeable via internet
- Prints data via PC
- Specially designed for DIYers and car-owners
- Package included:
- 1 x MS590 code scanner
- 1 x OBD II cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Drive CD
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x Carrying case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews