Customers Also Bought
- The Plush Christmas hat is perfect for Christmas and holiday decoration
- This beautiful Chrismas Hat not only would use for your family but also would be a decoration for the Christmas tree
- Christmas Hat brings your family more happiness and will surely leave best memory for you
- The material of this Christmas Hat is pretty environment friendly for you to deal with
- It will bring festive atmosphere to your family
- Color: Red and white
- The stylish and unique design brings your family more happiness and will surely leave good memory for you
- With the Christmas hat can let your Christmas tree more attractive and wonderful
How to Make a Santa Claus Hat:
- Measure around the circumference of your head. Divide this measurement in half, then add an inch. Draw the bottom line of a triangle on a sheet of newspaper using this measurement. Measure to the center of this line and then straight up for 18 inches. The top of this line is the top point of the triangle
- Draw lines connecting the point with each end of the triangle bottom. Cut out the triangle. Measure down an inch from the point and cut the point off. This is your Santa Claus hat pattern
- Fold 1/2 yard of red felt in half, creating two layers. Place the pattern on the felt and pin through both layers. Cut out the hat shape
- Pin the side edges of the felt triangles together. Sew the pinned edges using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. Do not turn right-side out
- Cut two strips of white fake fur 3 inches wide by the length of the paper triangle's bottom edge. Place the two strips together with the right sides facing and the edges matching. Pin the short ends together. Sew the pinned edges, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. The sewn strips are now a ring. Do not turn the ring right side out
- Slip the ring over the bottom of the hat. Match the bottom edge of the ring with the bottom edge of the hat and pin. Sew the pinned ring to the Santa Claus hat, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. Trim this seam to 1/8 inch
- Turn the hat right side out. Flip the white fur brim to the outside of the hat. Run a comb along the seams of the fur to pull out the fur that was caught in the stitches
- Apply hot glue to the peak of the Santa Claus hat. Place a 2-inch white pom-pom over the glue and hold until the glue has cooled
How to Make Felt Christmas Ornaments:
- Choose felt in a variety of colors. Use colors that complement your ornament shapes. For example, use brown felt for gingerbread people shapes, green felt for Christmas tree shapes and yellow felt for star shapes
- Gather holiday cookie cutters for templates, or patterns, for your ornament shapes. Cookie cutters can be of any size you desire
- Place cookie cutters on the felt and trace around the outside of the cookie cutter with a pen or pencil. Once you have traced the desired number of shapes, use scissors to cut the shapes from the felt
- Use a paper punch to cut out a small circle at the top of each shape
- Decorate your shapes with glitter and glued-on buttons and beads. You can also use felt cutouts in contrasting colors to decorate your ornament. Allow glue to dry thoroughly
- Thread a 5-inch or 6-inch piece of narrow cording or ribbon through the hole at the top of each ornament for a hanger and knot the ends
- 1 x Plush christmas hat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.94||USD$ 4.78||USD$ 4.62||USD$ 4.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.