Customers Also Bought
- Attractive appearance and good durability for assured use
- Stylish pedal trash can is perfect for bathrooms, offices, kitchens and more
- The perfect way to dress up the kitchen and hide your trash with this stainless steel trash can
- This kitchen trash can provides you with the most hygienic and easy treatment of garbage
- Outer barrel with high temperature spray paint that never peeled off
- Volume: 12L
- Material: Stainless Steel & PP
- Size: 25 x 40cm/9.8 x 15.7in (Dia. x H)
- Attractive appearance and good durability make sure that you can relieved use this stainless steel trash can
- Unique design and beautiful appearance make the trash can not only a dust bin but an ornament in your home
- The smooth working foot pedal opens the trash can lid, closing it automatically after every use
- This stainless steel trash can prevents odors and keeps unpleasant waste and keeps your house clean and tidy
Size in Detail:
How to Sanitize a Trash Can?
- Empty your trash and take the can to the bathtub. I usually do this right before I clean the tub because your tub will get dirty while you are cleaning your trash can. Rinse the can out to get the bulk of the grime out first.
- Pour a little baking soda in the bottom of the can and then pour a bit of vinegar on top of the baking soda. While it is fizzing, scrub the inside of the can with the vinegar/baking soda paste that has formed. (You may need to add more baking soda if it did not form a paste).
- Once the can is clean and dry place a dryer sheet or sprinkle some baking soda in the bottom of the can before you add a trash bag.
How to Stop and Control Trash Can Odors?
- Learn what is going to create an odor problem in trash cans and what is not. 90 percent of the stuff placed in the trash cans isn't going to cause odor problems. It is the other 10 percent, mainly kitchen waste, that will stink to high heaven after as little as an hour at room temperatures. The best way to control bad trash can smells is to stop them before they are created, so this means knowing what is going to stink before it is placed in the trash can and how to keep it from developing an odor later. Bacteria growing on food waste create some of the worse smells, especially those growing on dairy and meat wastes. Papers used to wrap up meats will harbor bacterial growth and become stinky and vegetable wastes can emit vinegary smells as they decay. Separating these types of trash is the first step to getting rid of odors they can create. The other major odor producers are soiled diapers. The best way to deal with these is to place them in plastic bags and sprinkle them liberally with baking soda before sealing securely and adding them to the trash can.
- Separate the stinky from the non-stinky. Don't just dump the odor causing kitchen wastes in with the rest of the trash. On a daily basis separate food based wastes and keep them in tight sealing containers such as plastic margarine tubs or whipped topping containers. If possible build a composting bin then the vegetable wastes should be kept separate from the meat based wastes and used to build up compost for the garden. The waste containing meat products including bones, pan drippings, and raw meat pieces, should never be used in compost as it will breed flies and can cause diseases such as salmonella. One of the best ways to keep these wastes from becoming bacteria gardens and smelling up trash cans is to place the container filled with them in the freezer, keeping them frozen till trash pickup day. The same goes for paper wrappings and trays that meats are sold in. Simply place them in old plastic grocery bags after rinsing any blood or fluids off and stick them in the freezer till trash day. Crushed up egg shells or lime can be sprinkled on the compost to cut back on any odors produced in it.
- The next way to fight odors is to add things to the trash can. Peelings from citrus fruits are great odor fighters. Run them through the disposal to make it smell better and grind them up in a blender and add them to the trash can to cut odors there. Used Coffee grounds and used tea bags will absorb odors and help to keep trash cans odor free. Save them up to place in the trash when putting something smelly in it. Baking soda is also a great odor controller so adding some to the trash can every day or so will help with getting rid of odors before they start. Wiping the inside of plastic trash can lids with lemon juice will help to hide odors. Lemon juice can cause a metal trash can to rust so I wouldn't use it on metal trash cans. Drier sheets, even used ones, can hide trash can odors.
- Finally cleaning garbage cans and keeping them clean will cut down greatly on odors. Always use a liner, the correct size trash bag, in the container. Vinegar is a bacteria killer and odor controller that can be used for cleaning garbage cans and keeping smells at bay. Bleach is a good disinfectant. It has been found that a solution containing both is a super odor controller and disinfectant. Add one ounce of both, bleach and 5 percent vinegar, to a gallon of water and wipe the can out with this solution on a weekly basis or anytime that trash bags leak and soil the can.
- 1 x Trash Can
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.35||USD$ 19.34||USD$ 19.33||USD$ 19.32||USD$ 19.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.