Customers Also Bought
- Attractive appearance and good durability for assured use
- Stylish pedal trash can is perfect for bathrooms, offices, kitchens and more
- The perfect way to dress up the kitchen and hide your trash with this stainless steel trash can
- This kitchen trash can provides you with the most hygienic and easy treatment of garbage
- Outer barrel with high temperature spray paint that never peeled off
- Volume: 12L
- Material: Stainless Steel & PP
- Size: 25 x 40cm/9.8 x 15.7in (Dia. x H)
- Attractive appearance and good durability make sure that you can relieved use this stainless steel trash can
- Unique design and beautiful appearance make the trash can not only a dust bin but an ornament in your home
- The smooth working foot pedal opens the trash can lid, closing it automatically after every use
- This stainless steel trash can prevents odors and keeps unpleasant waste and keeps your house clean and tidy
Size in Detail:
How to Sanitize a Trash Can?
- Empty your trash and take the can to the bathtub. I usually do this right before I clean the tub because your tub will get dirty while you are cleaning your trash can. Rinse the can out to get the bulk of the grime out first.
- Pour a little baking soda in the bottom of the can and then pour a bit of vinegar on top of the baking soda. While it is fizzing, scrub the inside of the can with the vinegar/baking soda paste that has formed. (You may need to add more baking soda if it did not form a paste).
- Once the can is clean and dry place a dryer sheet or sprinkle some baking soda in the bottom of the can before you add a trash bag.
How to Stop and Control Trash Can Odors?
- Learn what is going to create an odor problem in trash cans and what is not. 90 percent of the stuff placed in the trash cans isn't going to cause odor problems. It is the other 10 percent, mainly kitchen waste, that will stink to high heaven after as little as an hour at room temperatures. The best way to control bad trash can smells is to stop them before they are created, so this means knowing what is going to stink before it is placed in the trash can and how to keep it from developing an odor later. Bacteria growing on food waste create some of the worse smells, especially those growing on dairy and meat wastes. Papers used to wrap up meats will harbor bacterial growth and become stinky and vegetable wastes can emit vinegary smells as they decay. Separating these types of trash is the first step to getting rid of odors they can create. The other major odor producers are soiled diapers. The best way to deal with these is to place them in plastic bags and sprinkle them liberally with baking soda before sealing securely and adding them to the trash can.
- Separate the stinky from the non-stinky. Don't just dump the odor causing kitchen wastes in with the rest of the trash. On a daily basis separate food based wastes and keep them in tight sealing containers such as plastic margarine tubs or whipped topping containers. If possible build a composting bin then the vegetable wastes should be kept separate from the meat based wastes and used to build up compost for the garden. The waste containing meat products including bones, pan drippings, and raw meat pieces, should never be used in compost as it will breed flies and can cause diseases such as salmonella. One of the best ways to keep these wastes from becoming bacteria gardens and smelling up trash cans is to place the container filled with them in the freezer, keeping them frozen till trash pickup day. The same goes for paper wrappings and trays that meats are sold in. Simply place them in old plastic grocery bags after rinsing any blood or fluids off and stick them in the freezer till trash day. Crushed up egg shells or lime can be sprinkled on the compost to cut back on any odors produced in it.
- The next way to fight odors is to add things to the trash can. Peelings from citrus fruits are great odor fighters. Run them through the disposal to make it smell better and grind them up in a blender and add them to the trash can to cut odors there. Used Coffee grounds and used tea bags will absorb odors and help to keep trash cans odor free. Save them up to place in the trash when putting something smelly in it. Baking soda is also a great odor controller so adding some to the trash can every day or so will help with getting rid of odors before they start. Wiping the inside of plastic trash can lids with lemon juice will help to hide odors. Lemon juice can cause a metal trash can to rust so I wouldn't use it on metal trash cans. Drier sheets, even used ones, can hide trash can odors.
- Finally cleaning garbage cans and keeping them clean will cut down greatly on odors. Always use a liner, the correct size trash bag, in the container. Vinegar is a bacteria killer and odor controller that can be used for cleaning garbage cans and keeping smells at bay. Bleach is a good disinfectant. It has been found that a solution containing both is a super odor controller and disinfectant. Add one ounce of both, bleach and 5 percent vinegar, to a gallon of water and wipe the can out with this solution on a weekly basis or anytime that trash bags leak and soil the can.
- 1 x Trash Can
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.27||USD$ 19.23||USD$ 19.20||USD$ 19.15||USD$ 19.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.