Customers Also Bought
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with the large main compartment for versatile storage
- Head to the mountain with confidence with the durable travel backpack
- This nylon backpack is built to handle heavy loads without sacrificing the creature comforts
- You can also store smaller gear in the variety of accessory pockets for items like a compass, maps, or raingear
- The aerodynamic straps disperse the weight across your back and increase air circulation
- This waterproof backpack will be a great gift for these travel enthusiasts
- Material: Nylon
- Size: 50 x 30 x 18cm/19.7 x 11.8 x 7.1in(H x W x T)
- This travel backpack will be great gifts for these who love goes out for travelling
- This travel backpack will keep all of your personal essentials secure while still looking stylish
- Large compartments for versatile storage and it will keep all of your personal essentials secure
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Backpack:
- Choose your backpack based on the anticipated kind of use. If you plan to use it as a carry-all for work or school supplies, nylon or canvas are excellent options. Durable and easy to clean, most of these backpacks are lightweight yet strong enough to support an abundance of daily necessities. This type of backpack is typically quite affordable
- Carry a business backpack if you travel frequently for business. Designed to hold laptop computers, books, files and supplies, they are typically constructed of extra-strength nylon or canvas materials. Many have a hard plastic exterior shell for added protection, and nearly all feature inside padding for extra cushioning for the laptop
- Select a sports-type backpack if you plan to use your backpack for day trips and/or hiking. Lightweight and water-resistant, these packs tend to feature outside pockets for easy access to water or other beverages. Many of them have an insulated compartment as well, allowing backpackers to carry food or medication that requires cooling
- Consider an outdoors/sportsman's backpack if you are a serious distance hiker or plan to use your backpack for camping trips. Many of these packs feature an air pocket. Small, durable plastic bags are inflated to fill these pockets, thus creating a cushion that serves as a buffer between the carrier's back and the heaviest point of impact with the backpack. Regardless of your plans, there is a backpack to fit almost anyone's likes and needs. Decide before buying what the primary use for the backpack will be, and how often it will be used. This will help determine what kind of money should be invested in the backpack
- Choose a stylish backpack if fashion is a priority. Backpacks made of leather, fabric and even faux fur round out the assortment available for those preferring flair with their functionality. Many big-name handbag designers have stylish backpacks as part of their repertoire
How to Pack a Backpack for Hiking:
- Consider the trip you are about to take, including your destination, length of time and the weather. The length of time determines the amount of supplies, and overnight trips require sleeping bags and tents as well. Hiking in rainy areas means packing rain gear.
- Make a checklist of everything you need to pack, and look at the backpack you plan to use. An external frame backpack allows more room for items inside and places outside the backpack to attach things to. External frames are tending to be more cumbersome than internal frames, however.
- Organize your list so that you pack rarely needed items or end of destination items at the bottom of the pack. This might include extra clothing plus camping and cooking equipment such as sleeping bags, tents, pots and stoves.
- Pack items that should be readily accessible near the top, such as a first aid kit, weather radio, waterproof matches, rain gear and food. Make space for an extra pair of socks. Heavier items should go in the center to assist with your center of gravity.
- Make use of the side pockets in your backpack for insect repellent, sunscreen, compass, maps and water bottles. Chances are you will reach for these things the most. You'll probably want to have easy access to a camera and a cell phone if you carry them.
- Pre-pack your backpack a couple of days before leaving, making use of every bit of space in your backpack. Make certain that all items are in working order.
- 1 x Backpack
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.43||USD$ 46.56||USD$ 44.68||USD$ 42.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.