Customers Also Bought
- Material: Oxford & Rubber wheel & Zipper & Hardware & Trolley
- Size: 53 x 35 x 25cm/21 x 13.77 x 9.84in(L x W x H), 52cm/20in(Tension Rod Length)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Portable, multi-purpose, can also pull canput to use when travelling trolley bag is perfect for your trip
- Perfect travelling trolley case for the travelling
- Easy access, zippered ticket pocket
- Careful design,individuality, novelty, variety is the perfect atmosphere to do
- Spacious main compartment with packing straps for clothing
- You will not worry about the safety of your travelling trolley case because of the lock design
- Simple indesign, fashion style won the MM are the favorite
- Wholesale Waterproof Oxford Cloth Waterproof Trolley case at dailyshop.com, get best price
- Waterproof Oxford Cloth Travelling Trolley Bag with the lock to open the cover, safety buckle and ring zipper, place valuables without fear of loss
- Stylish and generous, to highly personalized main colors for the travelling trolley bag to highlight fashion and personality
About Toiletry Bags
- You don't have to travel on a regular basis to benefit from owning a toiletry bag. If you are particular about hygiene and like toting your personal-care products to work or school, investing in a toiletry bag saves you time that would otherwise be spent rummaging through your purse to find your toothbrush. Don't let the expensive cases you see in catalogs stop you from getting one--you can find affordable toiletry bags online, as well as at luggage shops and department stores.
- In the early 1900s, a leather-goods maker from Chicago named Charles Doppelt invented toiletry pouches that came to be known as "Dopp kits," or "Dopps" for short. The U.S. Army contracted Doppelt to mass-produce the kits for millions of American GIs during the Second World War, and the kit became so popular that it remained in demand with consumers even after the war was over. Even though Doppelt's company was purchased in the 1970s by the luggage manufacturer Samsonite, imitations of the leather toiletry kits he created remain widely available on the market.
- Toiletry bags are convenient on long travels, as well as on overnight and weekend trips. A small toiletry bag can also be invaluable to keep in your purse or backpack. Everyday situations that call for fast fixes can be remedied with typical toiletry kit items. For instance, an impromptu after-work meeting with friends might be more comfortable if you at least have some moist towelettes and mouthwash on hand. On the job, loose threads on your jacket or trousers can be safely snipped off with the mini scissors men use for trimming nose hairs.
- Although a toiletry bag might be mistaken for a makeup bag and vice versa as there is a fine line between toiletries and cosmetics, there are distinctions between the two. Toiletry bags are specifically crafted as carrying cases for items that help you maintain your body's cleanliness, such as shaving cream, deodorant and facial wash. They are usually made of leather, cloth or vinyl. Makeup bags, on the other hand, evolved from the boxy cases used in the days when rail travel was common, hence the name "train case." They are sturdy and sometimes come with several trays or tiers made to hold cosmetics like lipsticks, eyeshadows and blushes.
- Your toiletries can explode inside your bag from the air pressure during flights. The best you can do to prevent grooming products from making a mess out of a perfectly good--possibly even pricey--toiletry case is to squeeze the excess air out of the tubes you take on your travels. Put the lid or cap snugly back on your bottles just as the liquid or cream contents reach the tip of the container. Even the smallest leaks are less likely to occur with this precautionary measure.
- When you have limited time to shop for a present or are uncertain about what to get anyone for a special occasion, keep in mind that toiletry bags are an ideal gift for either gender. Take note of the personality of the recipient when making your purchase. For instance, typically masculine men require less space and fancy details than women or more feminine men would. A frequent traveler could use a bag with numerous compartments and perhaps even refillable bottles for shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap. If you want to be more thoughtful, you can fill the bag with personal-care items you think the recipient would like.
How to Hang a Toiletry Bag
Travelers who desire organization and convenience may opt to use a hanging toiletry bag to tote and organize all of their toiletries. Toiletry bags have improved immensely in recent years with more compartments, zippers, flaps and pockets than ever before. The options for organizing all of your essentials are extensive when you use a toiletry bag. Take it one step further and choose a toiletry bag with a hook for easy hanging right near the bathroom vanity. You can have all of your toiletries within easy reach in your well-organized toiletry bag.
Things You'll Need:
- Hanging toiletry bag (with hook)
- Pack your toiletry products into your toiletry bag. Organize it in a way that will make using the products easy and convenient. Place your makeup products together in one area, your hair products in another area and your skin-care products in another separate area. As you place items in the toiletry bag, tighten all caps and lids to avoid messes and spills.
- Survey the vanity area of the bathroom once you reach your destination. There are many suitable options for hanging your toiletry bag in a convenient place. Suggested locations include a door knob, drawer pulls, medicine chest knob, existing hooks on the wall (for robes or towels), a towel bar or perhaps even over the top of the vanity mirror if there is a ledge or lip.
- Choose the most convenient and desired location and hook the vanity bag there. Make sure the bag is secure and will not fall. Unpack a few items that you might need right away and leave the rest in the vanity bag for easy access and a neat bathroom area.
- 1 x Travelling Trolley Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.76||USD$ 25.67||USD$ 24.58||USD$ 23.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?