Customers Also Bought
- This women trench coat is made of high quality material, which is nice, neat and soft
- The collar of the cotton trench coat can be standing, making you more refreshed and cool
- Double breasted design and waist belt make this women trench coat more stylish and feminine
- Specially designed back part of this double breasted trench coat is layered, making it special and generous to wear
- Bowknot on the waist belt can add more sweet feeling for this cotton trench coat
- Different colors are used to make the double breasted trench coats meet different needs from different women
- With this elegant and cool double breasted trench coat, you can be the focus of the crowd
- Material: Cotton
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Warm and fashionable, this women trench coat will be intimate friend in cold winters
- Made of cotton, this double breasted trench coat is soft for touching and comfortable for wearing
- Waist belt provide you with a chance to show your perfect waist line vividly
- Double breasted design makes this cotton trench coat more stylish
- Back design of the women trench coat is layered, showing your personal taste and aesthetic standard
- Trench coats of different colors are designed to meet different needs
What Is a Trench Coat?
- Originating from the war culture of the first half of the 20th century, various styles of trench coats have been a fashion staple for decades, even among the higher echelon of society. With several lengths and countless colors to choose from, there is a trench coat to suit every shopper's taste. Both stylish and practical, a trench coat is a must-have garment for cool temperatures
- Identification: A trench coat is a long jacket, most often made of waterproof fabric such as heavy cotton, gabardine or leather. Some trench coats come with accessories such as a belt, D-rings or shoulder straps. Available in a variety of lengths, trench coats are suitable for cool temperatures during spring or fall, providing a shield against rain and other forms of precipitation. However, trench coats do not provide adequate protection from cold winter temperatures
- Knee-Length Trench Coats: The most traditional trench coats end at or around the knee. Mostly worn by women, this length, which shows off the legs, allows for many flattering combinations. For example, a knee-length trench coat is a great choice for wearing over a long sweater with leggings and boots. Alternatively, the trench coat can be paired with a short dress and pumps or Mary Janes. The coat can be worn either with the buttons closed and cinched at the waist with a belt, or open to reveal the rest of the ensemble
- Full-Length Trench Coats: Full-length trench coats usually end at the ankles or even the floor. These long coats are more popular among men than women. Finding a well fitting full-length trench coat can be tricky. They are often too long for shorter individuals, and end up being too short for very tall men and women, creating the illusion of a calf-length coat. As a result, custom tailoring is often required for a properly fitting full-length trench coat
- Trench Coat Dresses: The trench coat dress is the most recently developed style in this class of outerwear. Fitted at the upper torso and flared beginning at the hips, trench coat dresses usually come with a belt whose color matches that of the coat. The result is a feminine silhouette that flatters many body shapes, in particular pear shapes that are heavier on the bottom than the top. Some women literally wear this style of trench coat as a dress, not taking it off even indoors
- Famous Ties: The women's trench coat played a prominent role in Audrey Hepburn's wardrobe in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's." As a result, the trench coat became a cult favorite. In addition, several male onscreen characters wore trench coats in the series "The Matrix" and "Highlander," putting the trench coat back on the radar of modern fashion. Real-life personalities who loved trench coats include Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who often used the knee-length coat as a finishing touch for an elegant ensemble
How to Wear a Trench Coat Dress?
Traditional trench coats are double-breasted, khaki affairs, stereotypically worn by detectives in black-and-white. and vintage-style, movies. Modern trench coats can be single breasted, made of leather, brightly colored and feature different styles. Trench coat dresses fit like a regular trench coat above the belt; below the belt, they flare like an A-line skirt to the knees. They are usually khaki, and, despite the name, most women wear them as coats. This doesn't mean the trench dress has to be boring, though. Double- or single-breasted--either one looks great with most styles
- Create a casual look with your trench dress. If wearing a khaki, black or brightly colored trench, top a bright camisol--sun yellow, bright fuchsia or neon blue--and with an equally bright knit sweater in a contrasting color. Slip on dark-wash jeans of any style and shiny, bright or print ballet flats. Put on some chunky jewelry and leave the top three buttons of your trench open
- Wear a neutral gray or dark green trench coat dress with a sweater in warm colors--bright orange, scarlet, bright purple or spring green--with a camisole or thin tee in a contrasting color underneath. Pair medium-wash jeans with these more neutral colors along with brown or brightly colored shoes for a classy, casual look. Wear dangly earrings and one long necklace or two or three beaded necklaces of different lengths. Fold open your trench to let the your bright sweater show
- Make your trench dress look youthful and dressy with a clingy, knee-length knit sweater dress and lace-up boots. Choose a solid neutral for the dress, and pair it with a long bead necklace. Wear high-heeled boots for a more formal look and flat boots to add a touch of rebel style. Cinch your tank dress completely closed and don a low-sitting hat for classy warmth until you get indoors, where you can hang your trench dress in the closet and reveal your outfit
- Wear the trench dress by itself. Pair with brightly colored high-heeled boots, metallic earrings and a wide leather belt. Scrunch up the sleeves a little, and your outfit is complete. Add a camisole and knit shorts underneath for warmth if it's cold, and remember not to take off your coat. If you don't have colored boots, wear brown boots with a khaki or brown trench dress and black boots with a black or grey trench dress. You can wear either black or brown with a colored trench
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Trench Coat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.57||USD$ 27.14||USD$ 23.72||USD$ 19.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.