Customers Also Bought
- Front double breasted button closure
- Slim belted gray coat shows your physique
- Shoulder and cuff epaulet and front flap pockets features of this man belted trench coat
- A belted back puts a streamlined, modern twist on the traditional trench
- Thicker material features super soft and lightweight of this man double breasted trench coat
- High quality material ensures shrinking resistant and makes wear more comfort and warm
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforce stitching ensues durable and lasting long time
- Fashion men double breasted trench coat with standing test of time keeps your core nice and toasty
- Coating Material: Cotton
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Front double breasted button and belted closure
- Slim belted double breasted trench coat shows your physique
- A belted back puts a streamlined, modern twist on the traditional double breasted trench coat
- Double breasted, belted, epaulet, lapel and other designs
- Stay at the forefront of style with this double breasted trench coat
Size Reference Table:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Yourself:
- Chest(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Size Double Breasted Trench Coat:
A trench coat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal trench overcoat size. For example, if you have a overcoat that is a size 32, and a trench overcoat that is also a size 32, the trench overcoat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size a trench coat
- Determine your standard trench overcoat size. If you wear a trench coat size 36, you'll want a trench coat size 36. Trench coats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a trench coat that has the same tag size as your regular trench overcoat size, it should fit. If the trench overcoat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the trench overcoat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the trench overcoat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find a trench overcoat that fits properly and matches your normal overcoat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no trench coat coincides with your normal overcoat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the trench overcoat, be it your business suit, your winter overcoat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under a trench overcoat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this overcoat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the trench overcoat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal overcoat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that trench overcoat fits. If the trench coat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View a trench overcoat sizing chart in the resources section
How to Buy a Trench Coat:
The simple look of the trench overcoat seems to always be in style, this fact, along with the purpose the coat serves keeping you dry and warm, makes it a well-worth purchase. Whether you want the classic, khaki Colombo looking coat or one of the new, trendier metallic or denim styles, everyone needs a good raincoat. You should choose the best quality you can afford and follow these tips and soon you will be singing in the wind and rain
- Budget what you can afford. Depending on the type and brand that you decide to purchase, the trench coat will typically cost you $90 to $1500 for both men's and women's styles. You need to know what you are able to spend and how much flexibility your budget has before you start to browse the different choices and face temptations. Investing in a quality piece will prove valuable throughout your lifetime, as this is an item you will continually need and use
- Research your options. There are many choices out there, so you will want to check them out before you make your decision. Several well known stores and brands offer their products online - this is a great way to see what is available for the price that you can afford. London Fog and Macy's websites are some examples that offer a good variety. You can also visit a local retailer branch to try some of them on for size, style and color match. Now you just have to decide which is best for you
- Design your own. If your budget is at the higher end, and you would like to indulge in a luxury, check out the Burberry website - they not only offer ready made varieties, but the opportunity to have a trench coat custom made just for you. With a classic fit and style like that, you will look forward to the rain
How to Pick a Trench Coat :
A trench coat is a great, classic piece that never goes out of style. When you slip it on, it can instantly make you look very polished and professional (even if you have casual clothes hidden underneath). Pick a trench overcoat that you love and plan to wear it everywhere for years to come
- Invest in a high-quality trench overcoat that you can wear year-round. Look for one that is well-made with a zip out lining and nice finishing at the cuffs, hem and seams. Also consider a detachable hood if you might want to wear this in the rain and/or snow
- Select a trench overcoat that has classic lines. Look for a tailored cut that has a slight A-line shape
- Try on trench coats in different fabrics to see what you like best. You may prefer a smooth, flat weave or a shinier, silky finish
- Determine what length suits you best. You may like a more casual style that hits above your knee, or a dressier choice that goes to mid-calf or longer
- Find a color that will work with your wardrobe. Consider a black, navy, camel or dark green for a neutral choice that will look good with lots of things. Or go for a statement trench coat in red, bright pink or even a leopard print
- Plan to wear your trench coat with casual wear, such as jeans and a sweater, and also with your work wear, including slacks, a wrap dress, a skirt or a pants suit
- Cinch in the waist of a trench coat by tying the belt or sash in the back. This gives instant definition to your waist and can make you look thinner
How to Iron Double Breasted Trench Coat:
Your coat is probably an item that gets tossed around a lot, leaving lots of wrinkles. Think about how many times you toss it in a chair after coming in from the cold or throwing it in your car just in case the weather calls for it. Though many people are not fond of ironing even their regular clothes, your coat should get ironed occasionally to keep it looking polished. Read on to learn more
- Get out your ironing board and iron. You can also use a flat surface and lay a towel down over the surface to catch some of the heat and moisture from the iron. If you try to iron your coat on any other surface, you will make little progress in smoothing out the wrinkles
- Locate any products you use to remove wrinkles such as a water sprayer or light starch. Be sure that the fabric of your overcoat permits water or starch spray
- Check your coat's fabric care tag for information on the type of heat it can withstand. Using a temperature that is too hot for the fabric will damage your coat and using a temperature that is not hot enough will make for a long period of time ironing with minimum success
- Set your iron to the appropriate temperature for the fabric and allow the iron to heat for a few minutes. If your iron has a steam setting, be sure that is adjusted properly for your coat's fabric
- Place your coat on the ironing board or flat surface. Consider ironing the sleeves of the coat first by placing one sleeve on the board and ironing each side. If you prefer a crease in your sleeve, be sure to iron that crease thoroughly. Repeat this step for the other sleeve
- Continue by ironing the front, back and sides of the coat, being careful not to re-wrinkle the fabric as you continue ironing. Iron around buttons and embroidery so as not to damage them
- Finish ironing your coat by ironing the collar, trim, and any pocket overlays
How to Care for a Trench Coat:
A trench coat is a great coat for all seasons. It can be worn year-round in any weather and when cared for properly it can be a lifetime investment
- Weatherproof your trench coat to ensure the longest life possible. A reputable dry cleaner can do this for you. Weatherproofing helps keep rain and snow from soaking into your coat. Instead, the moisture will be repelled. Check your care label to see if your trench coat is already weatherproofed by the manufacturer
- Clean or treat the belt and tabs together with the coat. If these items are done seperately, the color can change and your belt will no longer match your coat
- Store your coat in a cedar bag when it's not in use. Storing it this way will help it stay fresh and free of moths and other insects
How to Wash Cotton Clothes:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Unfortunately, it does have one serious fault: It tends to shrink when washed and dried. Contraction is in the nature of the cotton fibers, and there isn't much you can do to stop them from shrinking after a wash. However, there are a few steps that can moderate the shrinkage
- Hand-wash your cotton clothes. This isn't really an option for most busy people, but the first step in fighting shrinkage is hand washing. If you have an item that you know is prone to dramatic shrinkage (more than 10 percent), treat it as a special case and hand wash it
- Wash in cold water. Whether it be in a machine or by hand, always wash cotton in cold water. It is easier both on the shrinkage and the cloth overall
- Give your clothes a stretch when the come out of the wash. This will counter any shrinkage while the clothes are still pliable
- Line dry your clothing. The heat and rapid drying of an electric or gas clothes drier might be convenient, but it also shrinks clothing as quickly as it dries them out
- 1 x Double Breasted Button Men Trench Coat
Spec Condition New Washable Yes Features Features Front double breasted button detailing and button full closure
Shoulder and cuff epaulet and front flap pockets features of this man trench coat
Slim fit features best show your physique
A belted back puts a streamlined, modern twist on the traditional trench
Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforce stitching ensues durable and lasting long time
High quality material ensures shrinking resistant
Thicker material features super soft and lightweight of this man trench coat makes wear more comfort and warm
Fashion and popular design of this men trench coat withstanding test of time keeps your core nice and toasty
Packaging Package Included 1 x Double Breasted Button Men Trench Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.30||USD$ 22.07||USD$ 19.83||USD$ 16.85||USD$ 16.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?