Customers Also Bought
- Single breasted button front closure and wind proof design makes your cold weather day warmer
- Shoulder epaulet and front slash pockets features of this mens overcoat
- Slim fit features best show your physique
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforce stitching ensues durable and lasting long time
- High quality material ensures shrinking resistant
- Thicker material features super soft and lightweight of this mens overcoat makes wear more comfort and warm
- Fashion and popular design of this mens overcoat withstanding test of time keeps your core nice and toasty
- Material: Terylene & Cotton
- Casual trendy looks men's trench coat is fully complements any cloth in your wardrobe
- Love yourself and design your charming
- The men's trench coat features long sleeve. Single breasted front closure and lapel style collar design
- The detailed shoulder epaulet, cuffs label makes these mens trench coats more stylish and cool
- High quality Trench Coats for Men meets low cost, you wardrobe must choice essential part
- Each detail you can find just for one word "Cool"
Size in Details:
How to Measure:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Men's Winter Fashion Tips:
Jackets and Coats
- Own a waterproof jacket to face snow, sleet or rain. Esquire recommends that if you're chopping lumber or simply need to free up your arms on a sunny day, opt for a thick down-filled vest
- According to GQ, only wear a parka with a suit if it's a neutral color and if it's longer than the suit jacket itself. Otherwise, Esquire recommends a wool topcoat to be worn with a suit, especially after 6 p.m. Many labels make wool topcoats with removable insulated vests. Wear them together or apart; it's a three-in-one deal
- Have long johns to insulate your body heat, especially if you live in a location where the temperature truly dips
- Basic tops to own are a cotton button-down, cardigan and turtleneck, owning classic pants to mix and match is key for winter style. You'll need a pair of straight-leg pants, preferably a wool blend. Five-pocket pants are a dressier option than jeans. Of course, own a pair of jeans in dark blue for the winter season. Find a pair of corduroys as another casual option, in black, brown or camel
Shoes and Accessories
- Own a classic winter hat in black or gray. Find a lined fisherman hat for a warm and stylish look. You can also opt for a classic knit scull cap or tweed newsboy hat. Some men look polished and refined in luxury leather and fur hats---just don't go overboard or you'll look like Daniel Boone
- A cotton, wool or fleece scarf will keep you extra warm. When wearing accessories, make sure that shades match. Black and gray are the best options and are easy to match
- Keep hands warm with black leather gloves. They're versatile and don't get dirty fast
- According to GQ, boots look great with a suit, as long as you're wearing the right kind of boots. Look for dark, military-inspired boots to be worn with a slim and modern suit. Save those rugged Timberlands for your jeans
How to Clean Parkas:
- Grab the parka by the shoulders and shake it to remove loose dirt
- Put the parka in a front-loading washer, which can be found at Laundromats. Washers typically found in homes can be too rough on a down-filled parka
- Run the washer at its most gentle setting with cold water. Remove the parka after the cycle, and squeeze out water. If the water comes out clear, move on to the next step. If the water appears to be dirty, let the parka go through another rinse cycle
- Wash the parka with 2/3 cups of a mild detergent. If it's down-filled, use a detergent made specially for down products. Again, set the washer to the gentle cycle and use cold water
- Remove the parka after the cleaning cycle, and lay it on a flat surface, such as a table. Press a clean, dry towel on the parka to remove as much moisture as possible. The more moisture you get out with this method, the less time you have to wait for the parka to dry in the dryer
- Fluff the parka if it's down-filled. Put the parka in the dryer, and set the temperature to low. If the parka is down-filled, you must remove it from the dryer every 10 minutes to fluff it
How to Get a Tough Stain Out of a Parka:
- Carefully apply Shout to the stained area and rub it in well so that you see the stain going away. Let it sit and apply it a second time before putting it in the washer
- Put the coat in the washer by itself under COLD and delicate
- Take the coat of the washer when it is finished and put it in the dryer. Put tennis balls or something of similar size in the dryer with the coat. The other items bouncing around in the dryer will help the down feathers get their fluff back as the coat is drying
- Turn the dryer on the setting "fluff no heat". After the cycle is finished, take the coat out and fluff it coat's feathers a few times. Put the coat back in dryer and start the cycle again. You will have to repeat this several times until the jacket dries out completely.
- Take it out and fluff it out a few times and it should be as good as new
- 1 x Single Breasted Slim Fit Epaulet Men's Overcoat Trench Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AED 127.76||AED 116.16||AED 104.56||AED 89.10||AED 89.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?