Customers Also Bought
- This belted trench coat comes with double breasted button placket and belted waist
- Double breasted trench coat is classic and convenient to put on and take off with the double breasted buttons closure on the front
- Belt over the waist design double breasted trench coat looks stylish and makes you slimmer and more charming
- Sleeveless design belted trench coat is fashionable and can match long sleeve T shirt and likewise in
- Elastic lamp hem design belted trench coat looks lovely and keeps the wind from going in and keeps you warm in the a little bit cold days
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design belted trench coat
- The lining of the belted trench coat is made of anti-static material for your comfortable wear
- Whole belted trench coat is made of high quality stretch material for you to wear comfortably
- Cut to fit and super versatile, this belted trench coat is sure to become an all-time fave
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous trench coat
- Trench coat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career women
- Its fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Material: 90% Cotton & 10% Nylon
- This belted trench coat will surely show off your sexy figure and curve and become more charming
- Sleeveless design belted trench coat will surely make you stand out of in the crowd
- Belted long trench coat can match with most of your clothes, bag, shoes and so on
- Belt over the waist design long trench coat looks stylish and makes you slimmer and more charming
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Yourself:
- Bust(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Size Trench Coat:
A trench coat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal trench coat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and a trench coat that is also a size 32, the trench coat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size a trench coat
- Determine your standard trench coat size. If you wear a trench coat size 36, you'll want a trench coat size 36. Trench coats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a trench coat that has the same tag size as your regular trench coat size, it should fit. If the trench coat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the trench coat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the trench coat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find a trench coat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no trench coat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the trench coat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under a trench coat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the trench coat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that trench coat fits. If the trench coat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View a trench coat sizing chart in the resources section
How to Buy a Belted Trench Coat:
The simple look of the trench coat seems to always be in style, this fact, along with the purpose the coat serves keeping you dry and warm, makes it a well-worth purchase. Whether you want the classic, khaki Colombo looking coat or one of the new, trendier metallic or denim styles, everyone needs a good raincoat. You should choose the best quality you can afford and follow these tips and soon you will be singing in the wind and rain
- Budget what you can afford. Depending on the type and brand that you decide to purchase, the trench coat will typically cost you $90 to $1500 for both men's and women's styles. You need to know what you are able to spend and how much flexibility your budget has before you start to browse the different choices and face temptations. Investing in a quality piece will prove valuable throughout your lifetime, as this is an item you will continually need and use
- Research your options. There are many choices out there, so you will want to check them out before you make your decision. Several well known stores and brands offer their products online - this is a great way to see what is available for the price that you can afford. London Fog and Macy's websites are some examples that offer a good variety. You can also visit a local retailer branch to try some of them on for size, style and color match. Now you just have to decide which is best for you
- Design your own. If your budget is at the higher end, and you would like to indulge in a luxury, check out the Burberry website - they not only offer ready made varieties, but the opportunity to have a trench coat custom made just for you. With a classic fit and style like that, you will look forward to the rain
How to Pick a Belted Trench Coat:
A trench coat is a great, classic piece that never goes out of style. When you slip it on, it can instantly make you look very polished and professional (even if you have casual clothes hidden underneath). Pick a trench coat that you love and plan to wear it everywhere for years to come
- Invest in a high-quality trench coat that you can wear year-round. Look for one that is well-made with a zip out lining and nice finishing at the cuffs, hem and seams. Also consider a detachable hood if you might want to wear this in the rain and/or snow
- Select a trench coat that has classic lines. Look for a tailored cut that has a slight A-line shape
- Try on trench coats in different fabrics to see what you like best. You may prefer a smooth, flat weave or a shinier, silky finish
- Determine what length suits you best. You may like a more casual style that hits above your knee, or a dressier choice that goes to mid-calf or longer
- Find a color that will work with your wardrobe. Consider a black, navy, camel or dark green for a neutral choice that will look good with lots of things. Or go for a statement trench coat in red, bright pink or even a leopard print
- Plan to wear your trench coat with casual wear, such as jeans and a sweater, and also with your work wear, including slacks, a wrap dress, a skirt or a pants suit
- Cinch in the waist of a trench coat by tying the belt or sash in the back. This gives instant definition to your waist and can make you look thinner
What Is a Trench Coat?
- Originating from the war culture of the first half of the 20th century, various styles of trench coats have been a fashion staple for decades, even among the higher echelon of society. With several lengths and countless colors to choose from, there is a trench coat to suit every shopper's taste. Both stylish and practical, a trench coat is a must-have garment for cool temperatures
- A trench coat is a long jacket, most often made of waterproof fabric such as heavy cotton, gabardine or leather. Some trench coats come with accessories such as a belt, D-rings or shoulder straps. Available in a variety of lengths, trench coats are suitable for cool temperatures during spring or fall, providing a shield against rain and other forms of precipitation. However, trench coats do not provide adequate protection from cold winter temperatures
- Knee-Length Trench Coats: The most traditional trench coats end at or around the knee. Mostly worn by women, this length, which shows off the legs, allows for many flattering combinations. For example, a knee-length trench coat is a great choice for wearing over a long sweater with leggings and boots. Alternatively, the trench coat can be paired with a short dress and pumps or Mary Janes. The coat can be worn either with the buttons closed and cinched at the waist with a belt, or open to reveal the rest of the ensemble.
- Full-Length Trench Coats: Full-length trench coats usually end at the ankles or even the floor. These long coats are more popular among men than women. Finding a well fitting full-length trench coat can be tricky. They are often too long for shorter individuals, and end up being too short for very tall men and women, creating the illusion of a calf-length coat. As a result, custom tailoring is often required for a properly fitting full-length trench coat.
- Trench Coat Dresses: The trench coat dress is the most recently developed style in this class of outerwear. Fitted at the upper torso and flared beginning at the hips, trench coat dresses usually come with a belt whose color matches that of the coat. The result is a feminine silhouette that flatters many body shapes, in particular pear shapes that are heavier on the bottom than the top. Some women literally wear this style of trench coat as a dress, not taking it off even indoors.
- Famous Ties: The women's trench coat played a prominent role in Audrey Hepburn's wardrobe in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's." As a result, the trench coat became a cult favorite. In addition, several male onscreen characters wore trench coats in the series "The Matrix" and "Highlander," putting the trench coat back on the radar of modern fashion. Real-life personalities who loved trench coats include Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who often used the knee-length coat as a finishing touch for an elegant ensemble
Tips & Warnings:
- Consider buying a few trench coats in different colors, weights and lengths
- Make sure the trench coat is big enough to fit over a sweater or light blazer
- Have the sleeves on a trench tailored to fit, if needed
- Avoid a trench coat that is too big or doesn't hang well on your body. This can make you look sloppy instead of polished
- Stay away from coats with too many details on the shoulders or chest that can overwhelm your frame if you are petite
- 1 x Women Sleeveless Double Breasted Belted Trench Coat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.33||USD$ 39.98||USD$ 35.62||USD$ 29.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on02-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: My mom purchased this belted trench coat for me last month. I love it! Double breasted design is stylish and innovative. The most important point is that it's so soft and warm. Thanks my father! Thanks the DinoDirect!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast delivery! Great service! Nice website. They offer different kinds of products. The double breasted and belted design is so cool! Would buy again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really liked this long trench coat.. received it fast! Dinodirect always has a good service and fast shipping. Unique design can keep warm and pretty. Double breasted design is charming!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: Yesterday i bought this belted trench coat, it's really good! Blue is my favorite color, is the eternal classic. My husband also said it was beautiful.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-31-2010
- Other Thoughts: I borght this belted trench coat for my wife. She was so happy when she opened the box. It's so cool and beautiful, she loves it so much!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: Reasonable price, great quality. Unique design, I love this double breasted trench coat. My husband, boss, colleague... also said it was beautiful. Would buy again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: When i received this belted trench coat, i was so happy. Double breasted design is cool. Recommend it to others who want to look for a nice trench coat!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: A few days ago, i bought this long trench coat that's really good! Unique belted design is the eternal classic. I love it. My husbands also said it is beautiful.
Was this review helpful?